1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your team going to be in X and Y?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Still early days, but from what we have seen, what will your team be?

So far I want

Chespin, Talonflame, Clauncher, Noivern and maybe Pancham.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    So far I'm thinking: Froakie, Sylveon, and Talonflame. I don't want to pick too many from the few we have. There might be some more really cool ones!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I'm not sure how my team will end up but I really like to try Fennekin and Sylveon in my team :)

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I only have Fennekin and Sylveon. I'll use Clauncher, too.

5. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    From what they have so far... I'll have Chespin, Gardevoir (Cuz i can >:'C) Noivern, Skrelp, Vivillon and... Shishiko! ITS SO CUTE

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Based on what we know/have seen thus far:

Fennekin
    Talonflame (Flyer and backup fire type if Fennekin dies)
    Vaporeon (sorry, Sylveon--surfer and Ice user if Gardevoir dies)
    Gardevoir
    Pikachu? (he's in the trailers, so I have faith he will be availiable)
    Vivillon

Of course, we don't even know what the exclusives are, or what all the Pokémon are, so there may be some cool ones in the wings

7. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Froakie
    Eevee (Eeveelutions always come in pairs, so keeping fingers crossed for another Eeveelution to come out. Perhapse a ghost type? :D)
    Shishiko
    ???
    ???
    ???

One of those 3 may be Furabebe. Its so cute! :D

8. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    My team so far will be:
    1. Chespin
    2. Helioptile
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?

9. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Froakie (Benjamin), Helioptile (PaRappa), Skrelp (Snoop Dogg*), Lampent (Shade, of course :P), and Talonflame (FireHawk). prolly will change as more Pokémon are shown.

*obviously not the final name, but it's gotta be something related to stoners. XP

10. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Probably Froakie*, Noivern, Clauncher, and Talonflame. Still not sure about the fire lion cub, though. I don't really like it that much but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    *At first I was set on Froakie because I would always pick water types in the end but Fennekin and Chespin are pretty cute too oh no what to do?

11. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    For X, I'm just going to play by ear.
    For Y, Froakie, Helioptile and four fillers.
    I don't want to plan my teams fully because I want to enjoy these games a bit more.

12. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    The only ones I know for sure on are Chespin and Gardevoir. The rest I'll leave open, mainly because I want to see some Dark Types.

13. MissLight

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I can't say until I see the rest of the dex. But I'm most likely to start with Fennekin, but I would like to see their final evolves first C:

14. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Noivern. JUST NOIVERN. A WHOLE TEAM OF NOIVERN. Because HNNNNGH new favorite Pokémon, ever.

In all seriousness, it's a bit early for me to say, for sure. (except Noivern) I'll likely keep my starter, and possibly Pancham. (and Noivern) I'll have to wait for more Pokes to be revealed, before really deciding! (except for Noivern)

15. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Fennekin or Chespin
    Clauncher or Talonflame
    Flabebe
    Vivillon
    Noivern
    something else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.