1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Diamond E4 Challenge

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Nov 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Ok so out of boredom I am making this challenge. Basically I will be using Pokegen to hack 6 Pokémon on my diamond at lv55 to fight the Elite 4 on diamond. Now it might seem like a high level but cynthia's garchomp is at lv66 O.o Anyway I will be deciding on a potion/revive limit. This is where YOU come in. These 6 Pokémon will be ones you guys request on this thread. Each person gets 3 Pokémon to request. Be reasonable and don't do all of you do magikarp but I will accept some pathetic Pokémon. I get the final say on which 6 Pokémon I will use. Also do not request legendaries. Thanks :D I look forward to this challenge, and I will probably be doing more like it in the future. I will make sure to update the thread with how the challenge is going once the Pokémon are chosen.

Current Rules:
    1. No items attached to Pokémon. ... Pokémon I am using : Scyther, Sandslash, Bibarel, Spinda, Nosepass, Gallade.
    2. Only 6 Revives
    3. Potion Limit : 10 hyper potions and 2 full heals
    Also Pokegen lets me randomize my IVs and EVs so I will be doing that!

*Only gen4 Pokémon can be gotten on this game so choose accordingly*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Sandslash <3
    Bibarel
    Kricketune

I would suggest a revive limit of 3 and potion limit of 5. Should be interesting.

3. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Yeah, but make them Max Revives and Restore-alls. Or maybe Hyper Potions and also add a 3 full heal limit.

Scyther, Absol, and, um... Nosepass?

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Thanks for the Pokémon and recommendations guys! I still need more people to request Pokémon though.

5. kohakuchan19

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Lucario, Emolga, Golurk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Sorry you cant get those last 2 in a gen4 game.

Luxman likes this.
  7. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I recommend a Glalie, a Banette, and a Spinda.

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Ben also told me Mamoswine, Gallade, and Gliscor over Skype.

9. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Are you crazy? Those Pokémon would make it TOO EASY, with the exception of Gallade. We are talking perfect stats and movesets here. You should probably use one OU at the most. It's your call, but I think this would provide more of a challenge.

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I hope you are joking, Nosepass and Scyther don't have Eviolite cause it doesn't exist yet and I'm not using held items. Spinda and Bibarel suck. Sandslash can't take advantage of sandstorm. Gallade is the only powerful one. Stats are randomized (Evs and IVs that is) so I don't get what you are saying unless your joking...

11. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh. XD I was talking about Ben's selections.

12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Well I finished the challenge, and...I WON. Not by much though. I had 0 potions left and the only reason I won is cause I set up gallade using 3 swords dance on spiritomb then later her garchomp missed with giga impact :3

13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Which six Pokémon did you use? How many did you have to revive throughout the battles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.