1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which would you chose Xerneas or Yveltal

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pyramid King, Jun 16, 2013.

Tags:
?

Which one would you chose?

1. Xerneas

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yveltal

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I cant decide

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Well I checked all the forum pages and haven't seen this topic yet so I hope that someone hasn't already man this topic yet. So as you can see which one would you chose? I would chose Xerneas because well idk I think he looks beast.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MissLight

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think they both look really awesome actually >.< Compared to previous legendaries anyways. However I think I have to say Xerneas, only because I like deer ^^ If I could have both though I definitely would!

3. Spacey

Spacey School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think both of them look pretty cool, but I agree... I really like deer, they're one of my favorite animals, and I have a problem with things that have talons, so I like Xerneas. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: We already have a thread a lot like this one. http://lakevalor.net/forums/index.php?/topic/601-xerneas-or-yveltal/

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.