1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anyone wanna trade with me?

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by togepikiss, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. togepikiss

togepikiss Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Granted what I have is very low leveled, but I'm opened to trading any of what I currently have for any of the following, any level:

Pikachu(or Pichu)
    Togepi
    Charmander
    Ponyta
    Psyduck

I'm playing the first Black. Let me know if you are interested. I'm completely willing to trade even my Oshawott.

2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hey there togepikiss! I noticed in your introduction thread that you were looking for some of these Pokémon and I've decided I'll give all these Pokémon to you (since I'm a Pokémon Breeder and specialize in EV training, Masuda Method'ing and advanced breeding) for free. So, just let me know when you would like to have these Pokémon and what level (I'm presuming at level 1 since you've just started Black)!

Also, in order to give them to you free you will need to catch around 5 Patrats in order to complete the trade. And let me know if there are any other Pokémon on your list that you need and I'll be more than happy to help!

togepikiss likes this.
  3. togepikiss

togepikiss Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Awesome and thank you so much! I'll try to catch those Patrats now, I already have one. I'll get back in touch with you when I have all five. And yes, the lower the level the ones you'll give me the better :) Thanks so much again!

4. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    No problem! All are at level 1 and are untouched. Like I said if you ever need any other Pokémon, let me know! You're welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.