1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Want Meloetta for Pokedex Entry, will trade back

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by xaviey14, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xaviey14

xaviey14 PGEF Veteran

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Is anyone willing to trade me their Meloetta for a few seconds so I can get it on my Pokédex? I promise I'll return the Pokémon to you.

I know it doesn't necessarily count since it's an event Pokémon, but I'm currently finishing up my dex on Black 2 and it's bugging me that I have a flaw (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this stuff).

I'd totally appreciate it. Oh! And if you need just about any Pokémon, I'll give you it for your time. Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    If you're patient enough, I'd be more than happy to help you out! I'm unable to trade now but I'll be able to trade with you tomorrow, if that's no problem with you.

3. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I could trade with you. But it'd have to be later today since I work this morning :(

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I could also be of assistance if you would like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. xaviey14

xaviey14 PGEF Veteran

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Alright, thanks to both of you! Whenever you're availible to trade, please PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.