1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I need help

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Flameback, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Anyone know some good teams for competitive battling? The team I have right now kinda sucks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    whats your current team?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    i have a volcarona (its just there for a space filler cuz i was to lazy to ev train another Pokémon), hydreigon, altaria, krookodile, emolga, and empoleon. for my remake of this team i might just keep my hydreigon and change everthing else.

4. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    volcarona is an excellent pkmn though. ev training is a breeze with the power items you can get with battle points.
    you should take a look at all your pkmn and their natures, and see how their current stats are. ev training is rlly inevitable if you want to be competitive. you have to exploit their strongest areas and give them correct moves to match.

what stats and moves do you currently have? whats your goal with each Pokémon (where do you want them to be)

5. Benjaminix

Benjaminix School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Krookodile is a good selection also, Because of its access to Moxie. I'd suggest that you put A life orb or Choice Scarf on it, then Use Earthquake, Stone Edge, Super Power, and Crunch

6. Blizzarf

Blizzarf PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    You could train a Blastoise. I had one (I gift it to my cousin) with escald, ice beam, rapid spin and protect, with ev's in 252 Sp Def, and I think it was 200 Hp and 52 Sp Atk, but I'm noy sure, with the nature that reduce attack and increase Sp Def and with leftrowers.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I good strategy is is to have a Fire, Water, and Grass type on your team. They work well together. I hope this helps :)

8. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    4 of the 6 have a major weakness to ice. More balanced types would be best. As red said, keep a water, fire and grass in your team. Keep Hydregon, every team needs a dragon. And one more thing, never waist the ability to have a type advantage. You should lean toward multi-type Pokémon and the ever flexible normal types, like Snorlax or Porygon-Z

9. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Just have one type that has an advantage to another, don't stick to just one type 'cause if your opponent has the type advantage over most of your team, you're dead. Take me for example, my team's majority is weak to fire, poison, ice, and electric. Having one fire, water and leaf type also helps.

10. Blizzarf

Blizzarf PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I think its also important a electric Pokémon able to avoid ground attacks or to learn different types attacks that cover it (For the second, the example could be electivire. With Ice Punch you can K.O. ground types Pokémon.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.