1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Forum Theme: Kaleidoscope
    Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04LTS
    Issue: spoilers have stopped working correctly, clicking show does nothing, have to quote or edit post to see content of spoiler (related to theme use maybe?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Whoops, looks like Kaleidoscope had some lines of code in the wrong order. Should be fixed now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dusty likes this.
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Forum Theme: Palette Town
    Web Browser: Safari
    Operating System: iOS 10
    Issue: I'm not sure if it's really supposed to look like this, but the top part of Palette Town doesn't display very well on mobile.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your photo isn't showing up, would you mind uploading it to imgur and putting that [​IMG]

5. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Check now, there was some iPhone 5 specific CSS in there for some reason that was conflicting with some others.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Web Browser: Firefox 49
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: So this might be intentional, or it might not be, but on the Postbit (both vertical and horizontal), the "X posts" and "0 warning points" lines are closer together than they were before, by about 5 pixels.

7. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Not really intentional, but not exactly unintentional either (that probably doesn't make sense, but whatever). The UIP (User Info Pane, a.k.a. your profile area on posts) will be getting some slight revamps in the near (?) future, so I'll be leaving this as is until it's time to update it again, since it's not a breaking change or anything.

8. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Okay, let's start:

- When I tap on messages or notifications it takes me to, "my notifications" in my profile.

- When I tap on, "change theme" at the bottom, it takes me to the top of the page.

- When I press on my name on the top, it takes me directly to my profile instead of giving me the list of things to do, 1 of them is log off.

- When I press to jump page on the game corner in, "five" for example, it takes me to the top of the page.

- Messages also appear as notifications in my profile as of now and the messages are put as for example, "Sanctuary has posted in private conversation"

- When I press, "Follow topic", it jumps me to the top of the page also.

*Note: nearly 2 weeks ago it was working perfectly*

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Would you mind filling out a bug report form
    Forum Theme:
    Web Browser:
    Operating System:
    Issue:

10. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Forum Theme: palette town

Web Browser: Internet, google

Operating System: Android OS v5.1.1

Issue: Okay, let's start:

- When I tap on messages or notifications it takes me to, "my notifications" in my profile.

- When I tap on, "change theme" at the bottom, it takes me to the top of the page.

- When I press on my name on the top, it takes me directly to my profile instead of giving me the list of things to do, 1 of them is log off.

- When I press to jump page on the game corner in, "five" for example, it takes me to the top of the page.

- Messages also appear as notifications in my profile as of now and the messages are put as for example, "Sanctuary has posted in private conversation"

- When I press, "Follow topic", it jumps me to the top of the page also.

- When I press on "add/show comments" It takes me to the top of the page and doesn't show the comments.

*Note: nearly 2 weeks ago it was working perfectly*

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Web Browser: Chrome
    Operating System: Mac OS X
    Issue: [​IMG]

12. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I keep on trying to buy things. It keeps telling me that there is an error, no matter what I try to buy.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Could you include the bug report form, so we know what browser/forum theme you're using? Also, which buttons are giving you problems?

14. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I am sorry I forgot.
    Forum Theme: Custom Grey Circle
    Web Browser: Google Chrome
    Operating System: Lenovo Thinkpad (I was given this. I don't know exactly what it is. That is just what it says on it.)
    Issue: I can't buy anything from the Shop.

15. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Forum Theme: Lake Valor (Modern)
    Web Browser: Google chrome/Microsoft edge
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Issue: It happens mostly in Edge rather than chrome so maybe it's my own fault for using that xD, but the site sometimes freezes while scrolling and then the page does this
    [​IMG]
    Refreshing fixes it, but I still figured I'd mention it.

16. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Web Browser: google
    Operating System: Android OS v5.1.1
    Issue: I sent a adoptable but it is still visible to be seen

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Web Browser: Firefox 51
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: When I select to "Like" a status while on the forum index (i.e. in the Recent Status Updates) page, the Like will record correctly, but the box will flash as "X Member Likes This", regardless of the number of likes on the status. Unliking it does the same thing.
    It doesn't stay when the page is refreshed; it's just the flash that comes up as the status is liked. It just uses the singular form, regardless of the actual amount.

e.g. originally starts as "2 Members Like This"
    when I hit Like, it goes "3 Member Likes This"
    when I Unlike, it goes "2 Member Likes This"

I tested this on Dusty's status, so if you get multiple notifications from what I just did, I'm sorry.

18. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Forum Theme:pallete town
    Web Browser:google chrome
    Operating System:IOS 10.2.1
    Issue:http://i.imgur.com/OcPLew9.png you also cannot scroll to see how many points someone has.

19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Though not a fix for that, if you go to their profile and click LV shop and scroll down there is a green bar with their total PP.

20. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ah cool! thanks cad! Is anyone else having this problem though? one of my irl friends seemed to have it be working on her android.