Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Bug Report Thread

• Please log in to reply
522 replies to this topic

#521 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:33 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 2,064 posts

User's Awards

ah cool! thanks cad! Is anyone else having this problem though? one of my irl friends seemed to have it be working on her android.

I tired it and had the same issue

Shiny Roserade Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Mudkip Adoptable Shiny Mew Adoptable Phantump Adoptable Volcarona Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#522 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:42 AM

Pokémist
    Pokémist

You mean the world to me!

• VIP
  • 1,084 posts

User's Awards

Forum Theme: Palette Town
Web Browser: Morzilla Firefox
Operating System: Windows 7
Issue: Day before yesterday when I checked I was not able buy second time due to bug in LV shop which was mentioned in Cashier section. So I came next day, king rock was in cart even when stock was finished, I added ultra ball and some other items to cart too. When I clicked on purchase (1-Click buy) option, king rock was also added to my shop items. When I checked its stock was showing -1.

Volcarona Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Phantump Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shaymin Adoptable Pichu Adoptable

N9AEaQz.png

ANyK8Bp.png

Signature,Userbar and Avatar by Vigilance

Happily fallen for 707!!

Question me plz

#523 Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:56 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Forum Theme: Palette Town
Web Browser: Morzilla Firefox
Operating System: Windows 7
Issue: Day before yesterday when I checked I was not able buy second time due to bug in LV shop which was mentioned in Cashier section. So I came next day, king rock was in cart even when stock was finished, I added ultra ball and some other items to cart too. When I clicked on purchase (1-Click buy) option, king rock was also added to my shop items. When I checked its stock was showing -1.

Unfortunately I don't think I can fix this. This is an issue with how the economy is coded and is out of our control. I'll look into further though, just in case. I was wondering how the -1 stuff was happening so thanks for letting me know! Preferably don't use this exploit in the future though, haha.

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Wimpod is cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users