1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

FR/LG Emulators game

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Auron, Dec 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    well im trying Pokémon FR/LG on a ROM I Found and it runs great my choice right now is to pick which one to start with Either Charmander, Squirtal, or Bulbasaur.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    You should use Bulbasaur, it will work great on the first two gyms especially giving you a quick start, and I always considered it kind of overlooked as a starter with everyone going for Squitle or Charmander instead. Well, that's how I remember it anyway.

3. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    I might put that in to consideration

4. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I've chosen bulbasaur as the starter before, only problem I had was the elite four and had to try training a dragonite to get through. I've also learned that each of the starters is like a difficulty level, as charmander is the hard level as it struggles a lot through the gyms, squirtle is the medium and bulbasaur is the easy level since it has little difficulty getting through the gyms. In my opinion, I'd choose Squirtle, as it can deal through a lot during the gyms and E4.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Try not to get Charmander everyone gets charmander its not even that great squirtle is agood choice and bulba is a good choice but neither are very good agaisnt the E4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.