1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original Name for a Question Thread

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by shinygiratinaz, Aug 18, 2014.

1. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I use one on my fire monotype team and it usually works pretty darn well. Punch moves give it good coverage and priority as well as being boosted by iron fist, it's decently fast and can certainly pack a punch (lol). Overall it's not among my favorite Pokémon, but I certainly don't dislike it at all.

Not only did I not realize the World Series had even occurred, but I had to google it to double-check that it actually was what I thought it was. I am... really not a fan of baseball.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Have you ever gotten into a kawaii duel with bloom? Do you think you are kawaii?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Nope. But... I kinda want to now... :|

Not even a little bit xD

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you ever like to annoy people in very specific ways? If so, what's one of those ways?

:: Do you ever carry around a deck of playing cards, just in case?

:: Do you blink?

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Why don't you think you are kawaii? I mena there has to be some kawaii in there right?

what is you favorite real animal? favorite mythological animal?

what is your native language?

6. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    It honestly depends on the person. If they're somebody I usually mess around with, my old standby to annoy people is going to great lengths to set up incredibly shitty puns in otherwise punless conversations. If they're somebody I don't know well or somebody who has asked me to stop, I won't do that. While I personally find it amusing to have wars of one-upsmanship in the annoyance category, I know a fair amount of people don't find it nearly as funny as I do, so I try to only do that with people I know well.

No, but I should. I've been wanting to get somebody to play Mao with me for ages.

I have not blinked even once in my life, swear on me mum.

I guess I just don't see myself that way. I don't think I've even been called "cute" in a non-mocking sense for at least ten years. I usually get described as "stubborn" or "talkative" or "giving no shits."

My favorite real animal would be the sea monkey, simply for how absurd they are. As a side note, did you know that sea monkeys have a day dedicated to them in America? May 16th is National Sea Monkey Day, which is a fact I find hilarious. My favorite mythological animal would be the dragon (yes, I know, I am very unique) because of how varied they can be and how fun they are to draw.

American English, but I've got a fair bit of Spanish knowledge and I am currently learning Mandarin Chinese.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite video game character? If so, did somebody ask you this question before?

:: Do you ever use analog clocks or watches for anything?

:: Where do you get your signature quotes from? They make me double-take.

8. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    No not really. I have a lot of characters that I enjoy, but no real favorite above the others. I also don't think anybody has ever asked me that before, somehow. My memory is legitimately impaired, however, so I may just not recall having been asked.

The only analog clock I have is the clock on the wall in my dorm room. I find digital a lot more handy, just because it's usually faster to read. There's very few things that use analog clocks nowadays, as well.

The current one that I have I found from a member on another site. I searched for an actual origin for it, but all I got were profiles from some other sites that also didn't attribute the quote to anyone. Usually I find my quotes like that, just by stumbling across some funny lines through real life or other sites, or by looking up the author of another quote I like to see if they have more good lines I haven't yet found.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Were (or are) you a fan of Geometry (the subject)?

:: Would you describe yourself as 'opportunistic'?

:: How long can you fly before having to stop for rest?

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you actually Shiny?

How is school going?

11. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of it, but I do like it more than the other maths in general. Geometry has always struck me as the most applicable and visible in day to day life, aside from the basics like subtraction of course. My dad used to love to talk with me about how geometry could be used in anything from flying a plane to playing pool, so I guess he rubbed off on me a bit haha.

In the sense of that I usually will wait for an opportunity to exploit instead of relying on a plan, yes. I used to try and plan things, but between my forgetfulness and my inability to focus for great stretches of time, my plans would nearly always fall apart without ever being completed. As time has gone on, I've instead gotten good at working with what I have in the moment and supporting the plans of other people whenever I can.

Probably not for very long any more, I haven't been quite able to leave the ground for a rather long time.

Yeah hun I'm fabulous *hair flip* *_*

*Long drawn out indistinct noises* Chinese is kicking my butt right now, mostly because we have a quiz on new vocabulary terms every single day. I just can't learn the symbols, pinyin, and english translations fast enough to keep up. It also makes me have a lot less time for my other three courses, though thankfully those classes don't have as much day to day work since they're mostly exam and project oriented. Even so, I haven't had any substantial amount of free time in about four weeks now. .-.

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Would you believe me if I said I missed chatting with you?

13. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I don't see any reason why I wouldn't believe you about most things you say. I trust you. :) I've really missed chatting with you too, though. :(

Cadbberry likes this.
  14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you speak a foreign language? If so, how well?

:: Do you like surprises, or at least keeping them from others?

:: Can I have a copy of your screaming selfie?

15. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I used to speak a bit of German, but I've lost that after not practicing for multiple years. I've taken a few years of Spanish classes and can fumble my way through a casual conversation if the other person talks slowly haha. I'm currently taking Chinese, and I feel like I'm about on the same level with it as I am with my Spanish. I haven't mastered any particular foreign language, but I've got experience in a good few.

It kinda depends on what the surprise is, haha. In general I do enjoy both surprising others and being surprised. Surprise, to at least some degree, is crucial to a lot of humor, and I love to make other people laugh. I also like keeping a surprise for a long time and then finally getting to reveal it, since the whole buildup to the event often makes the event itself even more fun to be apart of :D

As soon as I find the darn thing, I will be sure to send it to you! I have absolutely no idea where I saved it though .-.

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you have a favourite fruit?

:: Do you have a favourite vegetable?

:: Have you ever witnessed a rampage before? If so, what was it like?

17. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    When did you start learning Mandarin Chinese, and where?

What's the reason behind it?

Have you mastered basic conversations yet (like self introduction and stuff)?

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    What do you like about Zygrade?