1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

⊰✧ Deltheor's Q&A ✧⊱

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Deltheor, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    [​IMG]

A lot of other people are posting/remaking their Q&A threads, and since mine has been inactive for over half a year, I decided to remake it!​
    Pretty much anything goes, I'm a fairly open person. You can ask anything from Pokémon-related questions, to strange questions, to more personal questions. If I don't feel comfortable answering something I'll just say so, but unless you ask something completely out of line that won't happen, haha.​
    Either way, ask away! I enjoy answering questions, so don't be shy.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Could've been asked before but....Your favourite Pokémon type? And what's the type you dislike the most & why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Definitely Bug! Dragon is a close second, but I've loved Bug-types for a very long time. It was sad that we never really got any cool bugs besides a select few, but then 5th Gen came around and holy shit was that generation amazing for Bug-types. Volcarona, Galvantula, Leavanny, Scolipede, and Genesect are easily among my favorite Pokémon.

As for a least favorite type, I don't really have one. I'm not a huge fan of Rock or Poison Pokémon, but I don't dislike any one type.

guest likes this.
  4. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Besides Pokémon, what other games/series do you enjoy?

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is your favorite food ever?

6. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Okami is my favorite game of all time, so definitely that one. I also enjoy the Elder Scrolls series, especially Skyrim (I have at least 10 fully fleshed-out characters with different skills and backstories I've written for them). Other games I enjoy a lot are Kingdom Hearts, Portal, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Rune Factory, Legend of Zelda, and some other various games like the Lego games and whatnot.

Any kind of seafood and pasta (also cheese)! One of my favorite dishes is shrimp scampi, although I also really love crab, and mac n' cheese is awesome as well. Linguini alfredo is good too, and I can make a pretty mean grilled lobster tail. I guess any combination of the above three groups is my favorite, haha.

7. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    What program do you use for your drawings, and could you describe some techniques?

8. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I use Photoshop, and it's kind of hard to describe how I draw because I have a bunch of styles that I like drawing in and I constantly switch between styles depending on the drawing. My drawing process for characters goes somewhat along the lines of- Sketch the skeleton out of circles/lines -> add a rough outline -> draw the actual outline -> fill in basic colors -> fill in shaded areas, then refine shading -> add highlights -> add any other effects. A brush that I use a lot is a brush that gets more opaque the harder I press on the pen, it's incredibly helpful for shading/effects and some coloring.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    your admin manner has cured so many, so WHY am i in love?
    (whys he so in love?!)

10. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    You're the one who made that video, so you tell me, haha.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    why do u think that its the way we and did that with the spoon because lolz haha very fun yes we did have it.

12. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    ...u ok ben?

But seriously, I have no idea what you were even trying to say, haha.

13. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What's your favorite part of drawing, sketching, linearting, coloring, etc?

14. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really enjoy sketching and shading! Doing lines can be very tedious, and coloring is simple, but I enjoy laying down the basic sketch of a piece, as well as adding in shades and highlights. Drawing backgrounds can also be fun, as well!

15. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Do you happen to have a favourite comic book character? If so, who is it?

16. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I don't really read comics sadly, I never got into them and I find them kind of hard to follow. I prefer either written literature or drawings/movies to comics.

The closest thing I like to comic books are the Marvel movies, they're really well-done in my opinion. My favorite characters from the MCU are Tony Stark, Natasha Romanov, Sam Wilson, Bucky, and Thor.

17. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you see yourself projecting your artistic talents to the professional world someday? If so, what would you like going into and starting off with? If not, why not?

18. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Definitely not, I would never make art as something other than a hobby. I do small paid commissions occasionally to help pay bills and whatnot, but once I get a full-time job, art will stay as a hobby for me. Don't get me wrong, I love drawing a lot, but I know that if I went into an art-related career, art would seem like work to me, and I would grow to hate it. The same thing happened with martial arts when I got roped into teaching. I would rather keep it as a hobby and love doing it, rather than making a living off of it and not enjoying it at all.

Synerjee likes this.
  19. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Do you do a lot of reading? If so, what are some of your favorite books?

20. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Did you ever eat a spider? lol. It isn't tasty...
    stupid brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.