1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Heya, Whazup Guys?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Snivinerior, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Heya, I'm Snivy 101DW, also known as Note 101DW or 101DalmatiansWiki in other sites, and I'm a fan of Snivy and the current generation of Pokémon... I know, as strange as it seems, dalmatians and Pokémon are... well, VERY unrelated... So how did I end up becoming a Pokémon-Snivy fan? I was doing a playthrough of a certain game when all of the sudden, my mom asked me to go out so she could use my pc then I find myseff in front of the television, watching a Pokémon episode, titled "Snivy Plays Hard To Catch" and this certain Pokémon, made me interested "into" her.(http://101dalmatians...Snivy-340152259) I'm not going to mention her name anymore cause it's already obvious. Then, after watching it, went back to my pc and browsed about her, and a YT video made me more interested: ()
    And there, when it crossed my mind, "Am I going into the Snivy-Pokémon fandom?" Well, here I am know joining a Pokémon forum and the answer is yes. I'm currently playing Pokémon Black and Pokepark 2, doing some Snivy art and videos, (I have plenty in stock but haven't posted them yet) and that's about it. If you want, you can watch me in DevianArt and subscribe in my YouTube channel. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Well, that's that. See ya around fellow Pokémon fans, or should I say, Sni, Sni, Snivy!!! =3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy the using the forums.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I'm very glad you signed up on our board!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Nice video and welcome to lake valor!

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

6. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Welcome to LV! Hope you have fun ^^

7. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    @houndoom17, thanks but it's not my video. I have my own version of it but I haven't uploaded it yet...

@Achromatic, so you're ArmoredMe on DA? Pleasure to meet you, again.

@to all, Thanks for the warm welcome guys. =3

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.