1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by MasterSwordBeholder, Sep 20, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSwordBeholder

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This is an OpenRP, meaning anyone can join! :D
    This roleplay can be about anything of Pokémon, or you can change the story up during the roleplay.
    This roleplay takes place in many regions, though it starts out in Sinnoh.

The story starts here~

Buddy, a Shinx different from the others, is happily sleeping in his little den with all the other Shinx.
    (Sorry if I don't type so much, I'm new at roleplaying like this.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VeryButter

VeryButter Overly Buttered Artist

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    (There is no RP form, I'll edit this post if you put one up.)
    (I'm tryin this out, hope it works.)

A shiny Ampharos was looking up at the sky whilst sitting on a rock. It stared into the moon, as if deep in thought.

Torchic likes this.
  3. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    (I´m in with this, let´s hope it keeps going9

A Gardevoir was also enjoying the sight of the moon, she was resting below a tree while relaxing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    The Ampharos averts her gaze away from the moon, looking to the nearby den, and then to the tree, noticing the Gardevoir looking up to the moon as she was doing a few moments ago.

(I kinda want this to be on a cliffy kinda area, at least how I imagine it. Does Sinnoh have any kind of areas like that?)

5. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Feeling being watched, the Gardevoir looked at the source and noticed an Ampharos "Isn´t the moon beautiful?" she asked to the Light Pokémon

(I think Snowpoint areas, Celestic Town areas have cliffs in their geograpy, or any place close to Mt. Coronet)

6. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "Yes, it is," the Ampharos replied, looking back up to the moon.

(What about ones with caves? For some reason, I keep thinking about that swishing tall grass on a cliff to where there are clouds at the bottom, and there are few trees.)

7. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    "Such a wonder to see, it is always there, but sometimes.. you can feel being attracted to it" The Gardevoir said getting up from her resting place and stretched her limbs.

She took what looked like a bag made feom natural materials like sticks, leaves and other similar things. The embrace Pokémon took out two aples and started eating one. "Care to join me in a night meal?" she asked the Ampharos

(Ok then, cliff with caves and trees it is)

8. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "Sure, I haven't eaten in a while," the Ampharos answered, standing up from her rock and walking over to the Gardevoir. She picked up the other apple and started eating it.

(Seriously though, I've haven't eaten in ages and I'm on a forum RPing XD)

9. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Enjoying the fruit, the Gardevoir looked at the sky "So you too come here often to see the moon?" she asked trying to make a conversation

10. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "Yes, it's quite peaceful here, yet sometimes it gets lonely..." the shiny Ampharos said, taking another few bites of the apple, "Really, I have nowhere else to go..."

(mmmmmm)

11. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    "Hm? are you lost or something?" The Gardevoir asked after finishinig her fruit. The Embrace Pokémon looked at the Ampharos and guessed "Is it related to your color?" she referred to the Light Pokémon being a shiny.

(lol, now I´m actually eating an apple XD)

12. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    (Revamped)

"Well, no, not really, I was with my trainer for what I didn't expect to be my last contest..." the Ampharos said, "it was heartbreaking."

---

"Cira, use Electro Ball and then shoot it with Dragon Pulse!" The young boy at the wall said, ordering his shiny mega evolved Ampharos around. Me.

"Mmmm..." I moaned before shooting the ball of electricity up, while then shooting the purple laser known as Dragon Pulse at it, making it stay in place and spark with purple electricity.

As I look at the crowd, they were looking up at the ball when it suddenly started glowing purple. I panicked a little when it fell down, hitting me straight in the head.

All the viewers gasped, while my trainer looked angrily at me as if I did something wrong. Really, he needs to learn it's his fault, he never practices with these techniques.

As the contest ended, my trainer didn't look at me. He was angry with me.

We walked deep into a forest when no trainers were around. I wondered as to why we were going so deep, but I didn't mind.

We stopped where the path wasn't present. I didn't remember the way back, but I knew my trainer did. As I just stood there, looking at my trainer, he got out my Pokéball. We went all the way out here to put me back in my Pokéball? What a waste of time if I say so myself, but this boy had a lot to learn. When I noticed he placed the Pokéball on the ground, I got extremely confused. What was he doing with it? Why was he doing it? These thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the Pokéball smashing. I just stood there, flabbergasted at what my trainer just did. He released me? Why? He then ran off, leaving me in the middle of nowhere.

---

"When you're abandoned, left alone in a forest by who you thought was your partner, you'd think you'd try to find them," the Ampharos started, "but no. I was resentful, angry, confused, lost, and scared. I had to find a place away from my old trainer, away from humans, away from civilization, away from... everything." As the Ampharos continued, she hung her head down, "My trainer was cruel. He only used me for training and contests. I held hope for him, I wanted him to be better, so I put up with him for fifteen years, but now..." the shiny Ampharos let a singular tear roll down her cheek, "Now I have seen that he doesn't want it."

(God danget that took a little bit over an hour to write XD oh well, at least now I can pretend there are contests in Sinnoh)

13. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Sighing, the Gardevoir closed her eyes "There are humans who just want to be on top of the mountain, but in the end, they are like us." She spoke touching her gem, it showed scratches and small cracks, but other wise it was complete.

"Don´t blame all of them, there are always good creatures and bad creatures, you never know where the hope can appear from, but what I can assure you is that you can move on from this, now you are free of that greedy being and can do whatever you want" the Embrace Pokémon was talking sagely as if she had experience from a long time

(It´s ok, you want to have a good story, let the inspiration guide your hand)

14. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "I know, but if I go back to the human's territory, I will with no doubt get captured again," the shiny Pokémon said, finishing her apple.

As she put the apple core down, she asked the Gardevoir something.
    "Have you had any trainers like that? I can see the damage to that gem of yours."

15. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The Gardevoir chuckled "I did have one, we were good friends and endured many obstacles, most of this scratches and cracks are because of our adventures, be it a powerful attack or nature being itself sending it´s wrath." She said relieving the memories "He released me and the other Pokémon when the journey ended, some stood with him, others like me chose our path" her words were of happiness.

She touched one of the cracks and found a fissure "You may have heard that we Garfevoir would put ourselves in front of a danger to protect our trainer, but it is more a thing of trust, if said trainer would be someone that couldn´t be trusted, a Gardevoir would let him or her what to deserve. My trainer was one of the humans I would trust my life with and I got this as proof" the Empbrace creature spoke tracing the pattern.

"We were dealing with an enraged Cresselia, and she decided to go for the human of the group by sending a Psycho Cut in a flash, I reacted by instinct and the attack got imbedded on my gem." The Gardevoir said it like if it was the simplest thing in the world

16. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "You encountered Cresselia? Well, I guess we've both had a legendary encounter," Cira said, "because recently I encountered a Giratina, but she was young and lost. I had managed to spot her lying on the floor, injured and unconcious. I brought her here to care for her, and currently she is asleep in her mirror nest."

As Cira looked over at the opaque glass pillar near the rim of the forest, she smiled and looked back at the Gardevoir.
    "I must ask, what is your name?"

(Just note that the Giratina is my brother's female one, Sasha. I decided to integrate her in here just because =P)

17. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    "A Giratina? it has been a while since I heard of them" The Gardevoir said lifting her brows for a moment

Hearing the next question, she answered "My name is Celia, pleasure to meet you Miss" she made a small bow to the Ampharos "And what would be yours?"

18. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "My name is Cira, pleasure to meet you too," Cira said. She made a small bow as well, starting to walk over to the opaque glass pillar, but before she did that, she said one thing.

"I hope to see you again soon, miss Celia."

19. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Celia was glad that the Giratina had someone to take care of her, but just in case ""Um.. if you let me, I can help you with the Giratina, I could heal her ailments or at least calm her mind" she offered to Cira

20. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    "She's too scared right now, I don't think that she would take kindly to new Pokémon. Thanks for the offer though," Cira said as she walked away, "I'll say hi for you in the morning if you want, she's currently asleep."

(I'm pretty sure that Sasha is currently traumatized by other Pokémon right now, so she won't be that open :sweat: We'll meet later, skip to morning maybe)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.