1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Apply to take part

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Currently, Lake Valor is looking for people who can code games and program them. We're looking into making our own rom hack but currently we have no one to help us program or code. Is anyone out there up for it? Or do you know anyone who might be?

We are also looking for people who can sprite and are willing to help with other things such as concept art, ideas, tiles and plots for a game based around R/S/E tiles.

Current Team:
    Achromatic - Concept Manager
    TheAwesomeTyranitar - Spriter
    Satix - Graphic Designer
    Nourten - Concept Artist
    Banshee - Concept Artist
    MaNCHA - Spriter + Concept Artist (Pokémon)
    Banshee - Concept Artist (Towns and Cities)
    PokePumpkin - Mapping
    Ashe - Spriter
    hunduel - Music
    If you want to become part of our team, apply below!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Typhloser

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    If it's 3rd gen style I might be able to learn the spriting style. If you need fakemon I might be able to come up with ideas but currently I can't draw due to a broken tablet pen.

Is there a specific theme or idea for the game? All the Pokémon game have a theme of sorts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CSAleks

CSAleks Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I just recently started doing hacks. Although I only have LittleRoot town being redone as Lake Valor.
    You could ignore me either way... Not that I have feelings...

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    We're going to add only a few new Pokémon. The new Pokémon we plan to add will be the BETA Pokémon which never got released. Here's a few examples:

[​IMG]
    We plan to have all of our sprites in Gen 5 style, like the back sprites will be full body. The game itself will have R/S/E and FRLG tiles.

Sterotyper likes this.
  5. Nortuen

Nortuen School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ah, sorry. I just realised I commented on the wrong post. ;v;''
    I'm up for concept art if you'd like, aheh. =v=;;

6. Jade_Hirron

Jade_Hirron Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I gotta post the pic of her, but I have a good fakemon that I could contribute.

Tamiat, based off the Babylonian Goddess of Chaos (TIamat). She's Dragon/Dark. Not much else on her atm.

Otherwise, I'd volunteer to do promo art/non-sprite art.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    We have decided we're going to be making some evolutions and pre-evos of Pokémon with none of them. If we could get some one to design some or something that would be great. We're still working on a list.

8. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I could provide some types of ideas/concepts, but I'm no good at artistic stuff. I don't know if we plan to use anything from the whole caves thing or not, but I'd love to give some ideas to this

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Well, I could test the game for bugs and stuff, im fast at Pokémon games and could get through it while checking for bugs.

10. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Oh, I'm awesome at proofreading, making stuff sound better, fixing typos and stuff. I also like taking ideas and evolving them (LIKE DEM POKEYMANS). And uh... I know spanish. Wicked, right? I also know a runic letter system, so we could use it kind of like they used Braille in Generation III.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Thanks for all the feedback!

12. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I could join. But alas, I cannot sprite worth beans :C I have tried, but it's nothing more than epic fail.
    However, like said on skype I guess I could do concept art or something? I dunno oxo

13. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I can Help with Programming and Storyline :D

14. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    i've got a good sense on coding if, just tell me what type it is and what program its for and ill learn it no problem! * aka ill be a coder if thats ok :D*

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Well, tbh we'll need lots of coders for it since it will probably get a bit complex. We also will be using the program you can make hacks which you can play on an emulator like Visual Boy Advance. I'm not really sure about that stuff though since like I'm not really too aware of most of this stuff.

16. Nortuen

Nortuen School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    http://wahackpokemon.com/es/descarga/herramientas-gba
    I downloaded this pack and it looks really good, if anyone's interested. c:

Sterotyper likes this.
  17. Typhloser

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Ok, so evos and pre-evos for existing Pokémon, as well as Betas. What about legendaries or Eeveelutions? Will the sprites need to be fully animated?

18. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Also, I would love to help plan as I already have a couple days ago on staff chat

19. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I would love to help storyline, so if I can help just let me know.

20. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    #6 and #7 are based of those shown in the preview of Gen 2 aren't they? Neat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.