1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Market' started by Typhloser, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhloser

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have 3 boxes of unused, fully EV'd, IV-bred/caught Pokémon that I don't use because I have the teams I use regularly and therefore don't have need of the three boxes.

So I decided to simply give away these Pokémon to those who want them so they can have a Trainer that will use them. None of these are Legendaries because I have use for all my Legendaries, so don't ask. The Pokémon may or may not be shiny, and they may or may not have or had Pokerus. Since it's basically 90 Pokémon I'm giving away, I can't list them all because then I'd go on a huge paragraph about all 90 Pokémon's stats and such.

So just pull out a name of a Pokémon you want and I'll see if I have it and then give you the info on it. There are no event Pokémon I'll be giving away because I collect events, and the Pokémon I'm giving are all legal and hand-raised from various generations.

I'll accept any Pokémon in return for them, since that could help me build up my Pokédex, lol. And it should help my Join Avenue as well!

No limits as to how many you can adopt, but I can't imagine someone just asking for all 90 D:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I've been looking for a charmander or any of its evolutions. Let me know if you have one! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'll take a random one.

4. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I will take any Pokémon and trade a renuculous

5. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    You got a Vullaby or Mandibuzz? I'm also looking for an Archen if ya got one.

6. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    If you have a Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Treecko, Mudkip, any Gen 4 Starter, or a Oshawott, that'd be helpful for me!

7. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    I'd like ANY fire starter Pokémon or ANY fire Pokémon in general, so I can use it against my rival when I get X/Y, please! ouo
    I'll offer something, in return, if youd like.
    OH, or you can just give me an Eevee, due to it being able to evolve into an Ice/Fire/Grass/Water/Thunder/Dark/Physic type.

8. Typhloser

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Bleh, I'm terribly sorry guys D: I was without a computer for the last week or so, so I apologize for responding so late x.x

I don't have a Charizard member, but I can get one. Oshawott can be bred from my White 2 Samurott. I'd wait to see if X/Y will be compatible with Gen 5, but I can breed an Eevee if desired.

9. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    (So sorry about being late)
    Thankies, if you can breed the Eevee. Though, like you said, I should wait to see if it will even be compatible with Gen 5. ouo

10. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    OH, are you still looking for a Charmander? I actually have one and would be willing to breed it. ouo
    EDIT:Whoops, I AM SO SORRY. I DOUBLE-POSTED. Q~Q

11. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Do you have a Totodile or any of the 1st gen starters?

12. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Got any of the gen 1 or gen 2 starters?

13. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    I have a Quilava. Not too willing to give him up yet.

14. HoundDoomed

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Any Houndours or or Dooms in that big collection you have going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.