1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Red's Signatures Shop (Read Description)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Nate, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Description: I just started making signature and want to try and get better. To do this I thought a good idea is to let you guys buy some from me! Although these won't compare to Ben and Ryan's at all they will be a good learning experience for me. These signatures will also be cheap because of the lower quality.

This Shop Is: OPEN

Pokémon Signature: 60pp
    (Add an avi. for 10 more Pokémon points. Also, make sure to tell me what Pokémon you want and what you want it to say!)

My Work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    This here was a practice one i wanted to use but i just had ordered one from Ben[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Added some more of my work!

4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop has been inactive for two weeks. If you would like your thread unlocked, please PM a super moderator or administrator.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.