1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking For Some High Level Pokemon to Barrow?

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Auron, Jan 4, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Looking for high level Pokémon for Heart Gold that I can Barrow if anyone don't mind lending me some so I can Complete Heart Gold.
    My FC for Heart Gold is: 2280 - 5607 - 2789
    My Trainer Name: Auron

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CaptainDiddy

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Bro, you just have to use heart. HEART.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I can't lend you anything right now since I haven't been home, and the wi-fi here isn't WEP protected. Maybe in like 4 days or so I could lend you one or two. What do you need them for, and for how long? And, would you be willing to trade something of great value, so I can be sure you'll give them back? Like, a legendary holding a masterball or whatever. I'd give back the legendary and the MB, of course.

4. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    ok ty Slugkid

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Auron, you ignored my post. Please read it carefully, even if you don't want my Pokémon, I took the time to reply to your thread, least you could do is actually pay attention to my post.

6. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    I know and the reason I need them is to Train My Pokémon and So that way I can transfer my Pokémon from Sapphire Version. thats y I ask for High Level Pokémon.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    My advice, train your own Pokémon xD

Pokechu and Slugkid like this.
  8. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    This would also be my advice too, because theres only like what, 1 exp share in HG? You could only train 1 Pokémon at a time then,because your level 100 would be fighting, and only 1 other Pokémon would be exp shared.You would go through trainers fast, though. But If you actually had a trainee Pokémon fighting and another being exp shared, you could train 2 at once. owo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.