1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Bubbles, But Don't Pop!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Bubbles, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I figured it was about time to make one of these threads because wynaut? Feel free to ask me anything that is on your mind! Just make sure that you are appropriate and don't get out of my comfort zone. Bubble popping is scary guys...

Anyways, ask away! I'm an open Bloom. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Who would you consider to be your biggest inspiration in life?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Why do you like flowers so much?

4. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    whats your favorite flower?

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Paula Radcliffe. She is famous for her marathon world record, but that alone is not why I find her inspiring. She is such a hard working person and takes pride in what she does. I aspire to one day do something I enjoy and work hard at it to the best of my ability, which is exactly what Paula did. She went against all odds and pushed herself to her limits and ran a time so fast that the record still persists today.

Flowers are beautiful, delicate, smooth, smell divine, and they help express our emotions. Flowers are one of Mother Nature's most beautiful fabrications. I can't imagine how dull life would be without the essence and influence of these beautiful plants. They just always make me so happy!

This is a rather difficult question, as I love all kinds of flowers. I am really fond of Dahlia's though. There are so many unique kinds of Dahlias and they all have such vivid colors, styles, and sizes. I also really like chrysanthemums and white cherry blossoms. So I kind of don't have a #1 favorite, I just prefer some types over others and still love them all.

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    If a witch is made of wood, what does she weigh the same as to determine that said witch actually is a witch?

... Are my questions too ridiculous?

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Favorite animal?

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    She would weigh equal to the same amount of mass in wood of the amount of mass she had with a witch body.

Not really, they are pretty unusual, but I've been asked far more ridiculous questions. o3o

Probably a Flamingo or a Penguin. Flamingos are so elegant and pretty, while penguins are a cute bundle of fluffy kawaiiness. :love:
    If bugs are counted as an Animal too, I happen to be a pretty big butterfly person. I love looking at the different wing types and patterns of different butterflies too. :)

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Why are you so obsessed with shipping? (You should've seen this one coming ;))

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Should we make an official shipping agency?

11. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Is it true that you have a romance with the LV announcer :O ?

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What/who is your greatest enemy?

13. Ronman5

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.7
    What are ur preferred pokes in game (like Red or something)

14. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    What is your favourite Pokémon type?

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What first interested you in LV?

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I'm not that obsessed with shipping. <.< I just find it entertaining to come up with ships with pairs that either unintentionally flirt, or have lots of similarities.

Yes, we shall make it prosper and sail throughout the lake!

:love: LV Announcer? Oh we are just friends for now. Though, I approve any ships with him because bots are totes kawaii shipping material.

Myself, as I am the only person standing in the way of both my failure and success in life.

My favorite Pokémon Character in the games is Caitlin of the Elite Four. As for an actual Pokémon, I tend to favor cute or elegant Pokémon like roselia, milotic, and gardevoir.

Either Psychic or Fairy. Psychic because they are very versatile and unique in design and in general. Fairy because they are generally cute and dragon slaying goddesses.

When I first discovered LV I was awestruck by the graphics of the forum. Though, what really made me join was a conversation with Ryan. I was glad to see an administrator of a forum doing recruiting of their own, and I was really impressed at the dedication both Ryan and Ben had for the site. On other forums I've been on the admins usually aren't as friendly and open, so I was really glad to see such strong bonds between not only the staff and the members, but the entire community in itself.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What do you want to do for the site as a super moderator and gym leader?

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    As a Super Moderator I hope to be useful as someone who can help anyone in need. My goal is to help ensure that LV is as safe and member friendly as possible. I enjoy organizing things and helping others, so as a super moderator I also want to be able to perform my job while having fun and leaving a positive influence to the community. :)

As a gym leader I want to be able to offer others not only a fun and challenging battling experience, but helpful advice as well. Competitive battling is a really fun interest of mine that I would be more than happy to share with others here on the forum. To watch not only myself, but the members on the forum improve as a whole is such a great experience. As a gym leader, I also hope to recruit more battlers to the forum and expand the competitive environment in the forums.

Seprix likes this.
  19. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Why do you like Haganai so much?

So you're saying that Lost and I were either unintentionally flirting or have a lot of similarities?... I must have missed that.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Who would you ship me with? (Not Satix, please!)