Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Events YOU want to see

Suggestion Pokemon Vs Pokemon Voting and suggestive fun

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

broongus

User's Awards

A Nuzlocke tournament. All participants take the Nuzlocke Challenge and create a thread which will act as a log for their adventure. Those who defeat the Elite Four take part in a tournament on Showdown with their end-game teams.

shiny-parasect Fun Guy 

826952594_1919515.gif

#22 Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

Ryan Smith

This is a picture I drew a couple months ago that serves as a good illustration. It hasn't been colored yet but what you see it a Pikachu, standing in a golden wheat field under a blue sky. That Pikachu is somewhere in Ukraine, and if you look closely, you can see how the wheat and the sky form the colors of the Ukrainian national flag. That's the kind of thing I imagined to see in this event, although it can vary from artist to artist. :)

where_s_that_pokemon___1_by_malfunit-d7w

sibernethy_minecraft_sig_by_malfunit-d9b

#23 Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

Xarn
    Xarn

Aura Breaker / Competitive Mentor

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Hey! This interesting :D

Lets start with it :

I think it must be a particular type of event. From what I've seen since I got were open events with specific orientations. What I'm saying is that there are a lot of new members and I think they deserve some event to stimulate its activity in the forum. I want to clarify that this is only an opinion, and current events please me.

If I remember correctly when I arrive there was an event called "Oktober Fest" which seemed quite stimulative. What I say is that you should do something like that. I am grateful that you have heard me, and I hope you find a suitable answer to the question. Good luck!

I know I'm giving constructive criticism but also that no one solution.

So my solution, though, is this: An event that is due to interact with the whole forum, an event that allows both new and old members to be part of it, the kind of event that makes everyone from the most popular members, to less popular to enjoy time together in this community. If I am wrong let me know that I will do everything to give some extra support to this particular case.

#24 Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

Browiniesawesome
hmm let me think..

ooh an art contest!

This is a picture I drew a couple months ago that serves as a good illustration. It hasn't been colored yet but what you see it a Pikachu, standing in a golden wheat field under a blue sky. That Pikachu is somewhere in Ukraine, and if you look closely, you can see how the wheat and the sky form the colors of the Ukrainian national flag. That's the kind of thing I imagined to see in this event, although it can vary from artist to artist. :)

Posted Image

very intresting!

#25 Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:30 AM

landogocus123

rare pokemon giveaways!

#26 Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Aura
    Aura

Aether Child

• Contributor
  • 3,960 posts

User's Awards

I think it would be nice to have something to do with the Contest Spectacular, although that may be hard to do, as there is no online function for it... Other than that, a battling tournament that has a fun theme would be cool, like only Pokemon with wings or every Pokemon has to be a different colour, something like that! :)

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Mewtwo Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Litten Adoptable Mega Rayquaza Adoptable Shiny Minun Adoptable

tumblr_oh2wngYVNv1qioqevo3_r1_400.gif

#27 Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

xOnlineSavage

I think a nuzlocke tournament would be rather fun and challenging for everyone who joined. We could go through the game and make it to where who ever loses the least teammates in the end wins. (Just an idea)

#28 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

Pяofessor Rex1

Im not sure if this is already an even or not, but personally, I think an event where every member can reserve a Pokemon and then create a competitive battling strategy/viability thread about the specific Pokemon. 

I, personally, would be very interested in participating in this event as I do enjoy writing competitive uses for Pokemon, especially those who might not be used very much. 

Anyways, thanks for reading, and i hope you do consider hosting this event *_*

Cheers~

#29 Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

Penguitt

I am very grateful for this Eon Ticket event you guys are doing! I'd also like to take part in any graphic design contests if you guys are doing any in the future :)

#30 Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:25 PM

Pokechu

User's Awards

please

PLEASE

PLEASE

another Secret Santa event.

missedsignups....

MoTmTsI.gif

Untitled_3.png

#31 Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:18 PM

Fodge
    Fodge

Bug Catcher

• 11 posts

I want a rotatation battle tournament. I dont see stuff like that much and i would love to participate in one

I agree.  Participating in one of those are very fun.

#32 Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

Treecko007

User's Awards

a game where we all playthrough a rom of a game (probs pokemon) and then compare teams at the end? i dunno something like that maybe

fHy9XBP.jpg       

Daryll's Number 1 Supporter - Treecko007

please dont die

#33 Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

Endrew Swiftwind

User's Awards

A challenge to make an entire team out of pokemon commonly viewed as weak. Then to use it on a Showdown tournament. Evenif not actually weak, just hard to find a good setup. Or a LC tournament.

gallery_4754_7_37.pngThanks to Megarai111 for my new signature!
Proud claimer of the mighty Weedle and the epic Grovylle! I have also claimed Noel from Celestial Method and Hal from the Brotherband Chronicles. Thanks to Cira for my Grovylle Userbar! Thanks to Reborn for my avatar! Go Warren Weedles!

pre_1423440973__xps9mgn.gif

#34 Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

shinygiratinaz

User's Awards

A challenge to make an entire team out of pokemon commonly viewed as weak. Then to use it on a Showdown tournament. Evenif not actually weak, just hard to find a good setup. Or a LC tournament.

We actually already have something very similar to this! It's a tier made entirely by Lake Valor and called the Reject Tier. We held a tournament for it a while back, though the tournament was sadly cancelled. We could try to get more tournaments in this format going, if people want that.

The Reject Tier rules and explanation thread can be found here.

Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Giratina Adoptable

Claimer of Giratina, Zygarde, and Cosmog

Thanks to Deltheor for the wonderful signature!

zygardesig.gif

Check out my Q and A!

~Del is great pass it on~

Somedays, I sit, looking at the stars. I muse and wonder. I meditate and reflect. And I find the miracle in a new day of life. Especially since I swallowed so much glass the day before.

#35 Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

WobbuffetWynaut

User's Awards

How about...

A race for 2 or more people, and whoever beats the Champion first wins? (In a game)

Or is that already a thing?

Wobba Wobba Woo!

#36 Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:03 AM

Astralogy
    Astralogy

Detective extraordinaire

• Contributor+
  • 3,978 posts

User's Awards

I had this idea a while ago, and I think it might be a good event that quite a few people would join, but I'd like to know what others think of it before I do something with it.

The idea is simple: make your own Draw my Life video. You know, those things popular YouTubers did a long time ago. There wouldn't be a winner or anything like that, but you'll get a prize simply for participating!

Of course there are various reasons why people wouldn't join, the first of them being the argument that "Help I can't draw" or "I don't have a whiteboard and marker like the YouTubers". So, for that reason, the options should be much wider. For example, you don't have to stick with the whole whiteboard and marker style at all! Pictures, drawings, just anything visually is possible. And keep in mind that you really don't have to be an artist to do this. Most of the YouTubers didn't get much further as stick figures either XD

And, if you don't want to tell us everything about your life, because you find it too personal, you can of course also make up your own story! Make yourself the hero you always wanted to be, as long as you're creative with the Draw my Life setup :D

I think this could be a pretty good event, but please give me some feedback!

gallery_4754_7_89840.png

Get chance and luck

#37 Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:45 AM

Azure
    Azure

The Dream of Another Dream

• VIP
  • 3,171 posts

User's Awards

I've been thinking about these events for a while, and I'd like to share them now~~ I'm also going to say that I like @Astrology's idea for the Draw My Life Event, I would totally participate in that!~

- I'm seeing great writers, and potential/future job applicants, but none are applying for jobs!~  I'm thinking we'd do an event that would raise awareness for our jobs, and show people that a name-glow isn't everything. Prehaps we can do a members fan-art contest that does something like that? (It doesn't have to be art, we can also have a fan-art sprite contest as well~)

-Now, in May we had a sprite fest, and I'd like to see that happen again, but we could have a writing contest every day toget the literature library's activity up~~

- I'm feeling that we've got to promote the article section, and other sections that don't get a lot of views. There's oh so much we can do with a revamp, and that official mystery dungeon pic on top of the article section needs to go. So, I'm thinking of an art/ signature competition where we make banners for the sections which have official art. The winner's art will be featured on that section!  

-Perhaps doing another recruitment event to gain some members? I missed out on the last one, and it seemed like it was really fun! Fanfic.net is a huge site, but we can also explore among other social media sites, perhaps Wattpad?

-I was thinking about this event called Ship wars, and like the game 'coconut beach' we had a while back for the June community month, we'd do something similar, just with ships!~ 

-For Post Fest, I'd like to see that again, and I'd also like to see the Signature of the Week again as well, as those past events were fun as well.

-As for Valor Quest, the Skype group doing that died down a long time ago, due to the team being busy. I want to start that up again, but this time, I want to actually complete it for community month. 

Now these are just suggestions,  I plan to give more feedback in the future!~

My Q&AFanfictionTumblr

Why do birds fly?

tumblr_ojzm9rxCZv1rgjb0lo6_500.gif

Volcarona Adoptable Roserade Adoptable Floatzel Adoptable Pachirisu Adoptable Gliscor Adoptable Butterfree Adoptable

#38 Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:51 PM

BiohazardSr
    BiohazardSr

My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

• Contributor+
  • 1,217 posts

User's Awards

I'd like to participate in a coming contest. Post your own recipe and a pic of the process and dish. Have a few judges, maybe to have a challenge we could have a secret ingredient, or some catch. I'd like to see how that would do.
My parents used to go on a brewers forum that did that, and it did well

The wonderful wyx made me this!

Posted Image

Floatzel Adoptable Groudon Adoptable Shiny Chikorita Adoptable Shiny Magikarp Adoptable Nidoking Adoptable Shiny Rotom Adoptable

#39 Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

WobbuffetWynaut

User's Awards

I have a Christmas event idea...

A picture of a room. People add things to the picture to make it look like a Christmas party! ^.^

Wobba Wobba Woo!

#40 Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:55 PM

BiohazardSr
    BiohazardSr

My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

• Contributor+
  • 1,217 posts

User's Awards

You know I see a lot of smash fans here. Would it be possible to have a smash tournament? It could be double elimination. You'd link up with your opponent on your 3ds (or Wii u if you both have one) and then fight from there. I'm almost positive you can send in replays. That way you can see the winners of the fights.

The wonderful wyx made me this!

Posted Image

Floatzel Adoptable Groudon Adoptable Shiny Chikorita Adoptable Shiny Magikarp Adoptable Nidoking Adoptable Shiny Rotom Adoptable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users