1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Will Your New Starter Be?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Auron, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Starter Pokemon For X and Y

1. Chespin

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Froakie

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Fennekin

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Which Starter for the New Game Be?
    [​IMG]
    I know Which one I choose. Chespin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I'm rooting for Fennekin right now. I can't choose, however, until I see the next two forms and type combinations.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Since I refuse to look up any infomation on the game (Apart from the ones currently released, they are not game breaking) I think I'll be going for Chespin, due to its cuteness. Hopefully, with great cuteness comes great strength.

4. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I try to restrain from finding out new information. It works for about three seconds. I will know everything possible before the games are released. That's what happened with B/W, but this time we won't have different releases so less anxiety. Joy.

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I have to agree with this. Out of those designs I like Fennekin the best, but if some of the others have some really nice evolutions I would be swayed.

6. Roconza

Roconza Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    While the water starter is cute I have to say chespin it's intresting looking however it's up to the evolutions to make or break.

7. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Yeah. My speculations are that Fennekin is Fire/Psychic, due to the moves it uses in the trailer. (Chespin speculated as Grass/Ghost or Dark and Froakie as Water/Ice) I might defect to Chespin if we get an epic Grass/Ghost.

8. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    well this is Kind of like "If you already knew what the Evolutions look like" type deal.

Roconza likes this.
  9. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    It's a tough one between Chespin and Fennekin.... But I chose Fennekin since it was the first one that stood out to me XD
    And it's a fire type <3

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I'd say Fennekin untill they give out the gym leader information.

11. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Froakie, I love his cool frog design, I'm the only one so far :D

12. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I don't really like any of them! The one I like the most is Chespin, but I'm not too much into grass types. I always pick water starters, but, uh... I'm not digging Froakie. I really hope it evolves into something way cooler.

13. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I changed my mind, I don't know who I'm going to choose, they all look so great it is hard to choose!

14. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm torn between Froakie and Fennekin, but I always choose the water type starter in the end so I voted for Froakie in the poll.
    I can't wait to see their evolutions. I hope we don't get another Fire/Fighting starter.

15. queeniewolf

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm heavily leaning towards Fennekin ... but all of them have great potential <: I'm very curious about their next evolutions

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Froakie for me! Still will want to see the starters evolution's though.

17. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Stuck between Chespin and Fennekin, Froakie is ruled out for me though...

18. neophobia

neophobia Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    So far I like Fennekin X3
    But Froakie looks like he's got potential ^_^ If he turns out cool, I might go with him instead (Or if I get both versions I'll go with him in one and Fennekin in the other)
    Chespin is cute, but he kind of looks like he might be one of those cutsey weak Pokémon...
    I need to find out more before I can make a definite decision but so afr Fennekin's got my vote

19. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I don't like Froakie, mainly because I preffer mamal-like Pokémon and frogs are just ugly and boring to me (plus there are loads of them already).
    Fennekin looks really cute, it's probably one of the best looking fire type starters i've ever seen, however it carries that Vulpix/Eevee/Zorua look which is getting a bit over used. I'm very exited to see it's evolutions, though.
    As for Chespin, he looks adorable in that little hat thing and has huge potential for evolutions - I just hope they don't screw it up!

I'm most likely going to choose Chespin, as it has the most unique design and seems pretty cool. I just hope that Generation Six's Gyms aren't as brutal to Grass starters as other generations were...

20. depression76

depression76 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Fennekin so far, since fox is my fav animal, but Imma wait and see till more info are out before choosing >o<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.