1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What pokemon do you want to see in game again?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by lookathis, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    To put it simple, when you get the national dex and are able to find Pokémon usually found in other lands (Eg, Patrat in unova), which Pokémon would you like to in back in the wild for X/Y?
    I wouldnt mind seeing a bagon, since salemence seems cool. I also want pikachu in, but that might already be confirmed because of the trailer(Also in eShop)!

2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I would like to see as many as possible to be honest, but ones I am specifically rooting for are Sandshew/Sandslash and wild Eevee. An in-game trade system to get a few, just like Yancy and Curtis would be ideal. A way to get one of each of the old starters would be excellent as well, like through some post-game sidequests.

3. Roconza

Roconza Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I have to say I'd want riolu to be catchable.

4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I hope that Riolu, Poochyena, and Absol are catchable~!

5. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    well I hope riolu isn't catchable mostly because its the most over used Pokémon for a team! and Im kinda getting sick of it . . . . u.u

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I like Riolu. We will most likely have Psyduck and Meinfoo, as well as Golurk, due to their appearance in the trailer. Just speculation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Hopefully in some event in the game they will give you one of the gen 5 starters.

8. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Im also predicting something to do with Deoxys, you know, X and Y chromosomes, DNA

fennekincutie likes this.
  9. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hopefully, that would be cool. In fact I think it would be a very good idea to include old event legendaries as Pokémon you can catch in the game, since those events are so long past now and you are forced to just trade or hack them or something like that. Make them hard to catch post-game content, sure, but make them at least obtainable.

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    To be honest I don't care, what I'm really interested in are the new Pokémon!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Agreed with this! I really just want to see new Pokes now!

12. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    I hope...

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm not too concerned with stuff like older starters, but would be nice for completions sake.

14. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    me too but at the End of the Game when you continue your Journey You could choose one of the Starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova you Know Like they Did with HG/SS.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, that would be pretty nice actually. Somehow I don't think they will do it though because they are meanies. :)

16. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    HAHAHAHAHA You're right there. :P

17. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I want to see Sneasel ^^
    They should add some more unusual and less common Pokémon such as Girafarig, Volbeat, Sentret (People don't usually think of it when thinking of beggining-game normal types)

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    On this discussion, what I DON'T want is Event Pokémon. Sure they can be fun but when they are just impossible to get for me it's really a pain. If they scrapped event Pokémon and did smaller event Pokémon (Harder ones to get ingame but ones which are actually possible) then it would be much more ideal for me.

19. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Putting less version-exclusive Pokémon would be good for people with no friends suchasmyself

20. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    On that note, if there are new evolutions of old Pokémon, I really hope all or at least the vast majority are level up while holding an item as opposed to hold an item and trade to another 3DS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.