1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

HELLO!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DamienZD, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamienZD

DamienZD Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey everyone!

I'm Damien. I was a part of this group of people back when we were using PGEF and the old Lake Valor site. I came back over when I found the link on the Lake Valor Facebook page (actually, it was on my newsfeed xD).

I don't have the most recent games, so battles for me aren't going to happen probably until I get a new 3DS, B/W2 and X/Y. Until then, I'll just be on the forums from time to time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello and welcome (back), it's cool to see old people returning even if I didn't know them.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Damien! It's me Ben! It feels like it's been a while since we have spoken, so I'm glad you signed up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Hi there, it's nice to meet you ^^ Hope to see you around!

6. DamienZD

DamienZD Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Yeah, it's been WAY too long. Hopefully, I can get my mojo back and maybe take one of the gym or Elite Four spots. I know, I know...lofty goals right after joining the site xD

7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    DAMIEN
    I'm glad to see you've returned. It's been a really long time. You're not missing much in terms of battling and stuff, this generation is full of sore losers and people who take the game too seriously. Hackers aren't the same as they were in our days (shiny Dialga holding Red Chain with Judgement/Spacial Rend/Dark Void/Roar of Time). They use Smogon movesets and then max out the stats with EVs in everything. They can't hack right. Xavier & I re-did Crisis Academy entirely, with help from Ashe, Doima, and Ben, too, and we're also using the league system you came up with back in the days of PGEF, though we select the gym leaders & elite four differently. I learned how to properly make graphics, they really put my old ones (they were so bad) to shame. I'll make you a new signature and avatar, if you want.
    And, on a personal note, I'm learning to drive and stuff. I'm not a thirteen year old boy who pretended to be seventeen anymore. I'm a sixteen year old boy who doesn't want to be seventeen. B)
    How have things been for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.