1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Username Change Request Thread

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Lake Valor Username Change Request Thread
    Ever wanted to change your username? Sick of your same old username? Then you can get your username changed here, for free! Due to us moving to a VPS we're happy to announce name changes are being allowed back. So now, for once a year you're eligible to get a name change.​

Name changes do still cause some stress to our servers, so we've put some restrictions and limits to this, so be sure to read them before requesting a name change,​

Requirements & Guidelines:
    § You may request one name change per year. We will not change it back just because you changed your mind.

§ You must have at least 100 posts to receive a name change. Why? A name change is something that can't be handed out to anyone and everyone. If we did it would get far too confusing, so we would like to offer this feature to active members of the site.​

§ You must have been active for at least a month. Again, we would like to know that you are planning to stick around, instead of just coming by, getting a name change then leaving. If you have been inactive for a month or more and come back asking for a change, it will not be granted until you have been active for a month.
    If your name has symbols in it (making it hard to type/mention), you will not have a waiting period. We will not put symbols in any names, even on request - only remove them.

§ Your name must be something safe for work, and must comply with in all the other rules. We won't be able to accept usernames that are above 20 characters.

§ If you were banned recently, you must wait at least 2 months before you are able to change it.

§ There may come a time where you'll want to request a new username, but it's already taken by someone else. If the username you want is already taken, but the member using has been inactive for 1 year, you may request to make their username your own. Make sure to include a link to their profile.

So, if you meet these requirements, you're able to get your very own name change! Remember it's only one per year so if you want it changed back, you'll have to wait a year. (Unless of course you have very good reasoning) You can also buy an additional name change in the LV Shop, but this one is on us!​

Have fun, be sure to request a username change if you want one! All requests that do not fit the requirements will be ignored.​

#1 Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi, I would like to request my name be changed to Gemini.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Done! Remember, you'll have to use this username to login too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I would like to change my name too
    「✧Loneli✧」

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Done! Remember to login using this new username from now on.

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My username is AstralDragon (which I want to keep that way), but I have to use the name barrybadeend, my original username, to log in. Is there any way you can change it so that I can just log in with the name AstralDragon?

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yup, will fix now. (This doesn't count as your yearly change btw, we were supposed to fix that for you a while back so i'm sorry)

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  8. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I'd like to have my username changed as well, as I meet the requirements.

WroughtIron

It's just taking the X off the end.

Thanks in advance :3

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm sorry but after certain incidents you do not quality. Please wait a few months.

10. Chiere

Chiere Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    May I please have my name changed to Scala Reale? Thank you!

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm sorry, but you don't qualify due to the fact you have not reached 100 posts.

12. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to change my name to Fantasma please ^-^ thank you!

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Done! Enjoy your new change, Fantasma!

14. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    'Sup, staff? I'd like to get a name change to "Northwind's Call"-- also, voicing that name on the Showdown server would be cool.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Enjoy!

Northwind's Call likes this.
  16. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Hey. I would like to change my name to Lunar-Peacle, if you please. ^^

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Done, enjoy your new name.

18. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I would like to change my name to Lucy, per favore~

19. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hey, guys glad to see this is back. I would simple like my username to be changed to JuJu. Thanks a bunches.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Your wishes are my command! Be sure to login with your new names too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.