Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Username Change Request Thread

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#41 Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:18 AM

fabe1089

I wish to change my name to fabe1089, because it's my online handle, and it will match my Showdown name when I'm using the server. Thank you!

Pink%20Blob%20Team_zpsvhamguwi.png

#42 Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

Sheep
    Sheep

princess of the sun

• Contributor+
  • 2,535 posts

User's Awards

I wish to change my name to fabe1089, because it's my online handle, and it will match my Showdown name when I'm using the server. Thank you!

Changed. <3

sN6t8JQ.png

#43 Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:06 PM

Astralogy
    Astralogy

Detective extraordinaire

• Contributor+
  • 3,977 posts

User's Awards

Should I... Should I not... :s

Screw that I'm doing it!

I want to change my username to Astralogy! I feel like it suits me a little better as my current username, and I simply prefer it myself as well :D

gallery_4754_7_89840.png

Get chance and luck

#44 Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

Sheep
    Sheep

princess of the sun

• Contributor+
  • 2,535 posts

User's Awards

Should I... Should I not... :s

Screw that I'm doing it!

I want to change my username to Astralogy! I feel like it suits me a little better as my current username, and I simply prefer it myself as well :D

Have fun posting with your new name. ^_^

sN6t8JQ.png

#45 Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:13 AM

Aura
    Aura

Aether Child

• Contributor
  • 3,923 posts

User's Awards

I'd like to drop the 14 from my username, making it AuraKnight

Squirtle Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable

Claimer of Lucario, Litten and Diancie

tumblr_oilwa994yl1vgzd4so2_250.gif

#46 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:42 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I'd like to drop the 14 from my username, making it AuraKnight

Done! Make sure to login using your new username. :)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow me on Twitter

#47 Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

AdvancedRoronoaZoro

User's Awards

I hate myself for doing this, but I like this name better. I'd like to change my name to AdvancedRoronoaZoro

Thanks!

#48 Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I hate myself for doing this, but I like this name better. I'd like to change my name to AdvancedRoronoaZoro

Thanks!

Done! Be sure to login using your new name from now on. 8)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Follow me on Twitter

#49 Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

Phantom of Music

User's Awards

I've met all the requirements, whew!

OK, can I change my username to Phantom of Music? I was watching Phantom of the Opera.....and it matches me a little better: Dark, mysterious, good at scaring people :)

So yeah, can you change it? Thanks!

"Even if we don't understand each other, that's no reason to reject each other. There are two sides to every argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought."   

-Alder  

"There are bad ways to win--and there are good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all....."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -Grimsley

"You said you had a dream....that dream....make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!"  

-N

Claimer of:      luxray                                                   

#50 Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

Sheep
    Sheep

princess of the sun

• Contributor+
  • 2,535 posts

User's Awards

I've met all the requirements, whew!

OK, can I change my username to Phantom of Music? I was watching Phantom of the Opera.....and it matches me a little better: Dark, mysterious, good at scaring people :)

So yeah, can you change it? Thanks!

Enjoy your new name. :'3

sN6t8JQ.png

#51 Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

Greyson
    Greyson

Pokémon Professor

• 1,519 posts

User's Awards

The time has come for Kouhai to be retired. I would like a "new" username...

Please and thank you!

#52 Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

The time has come for Kouhai to be retired. I would like a "new" username...

Please and thank you!

Done! Be sure to login using your new username. :)

Follow me on Twitter

#53 Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:48 AM

Aurelia
    Aurelia

Kindler

• Contributor+
  • 520 posts

User's Awards

I'd like my name changed to Aurelia. I feel naked without it here.

Posted Image

#54 Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Lord Vain
    Lord Vain

☆Ɗri∱ƫɩɳɡ ƊɩɡɩƫɑƖ Ɠσɗ☆

• Contributor+
  • 286 posts

User's Awards

I'd like a name change to Lord Vain if it wouldn't be any hassle, please and thank you. This one has run its course and I miss the user name I've used most everywhere else, people can always still call me the Professor is they'd like to though, I won't be against it. 

rRhHgbs.png

Every person and place has a right to exist, it's true for you too. 

Make sure you remember, the entire world as a whole is your home.

#55 Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:35 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I'd like my name changed to Aurelia. I feel naked without it here.

I'd like a name change to Lord Vain if it wouldn't be any hassle, please and thank you. This one has run its course and I miss the user name I've used most everywhere else, people can always still call me the Professor is they'd like to though, I won't be against it. 

Done! Make sure that the next time you login, you use your new usernames. Enjoy. :D

Follow me on Twitter

#56 Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,138 posts

User's Awards

Can you change my name to Archangel please?

Cyndaquil Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable

#57 Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:43 AM

Sheep
    Sheep

princess of the sun

• Contributor+
  • 2,535 posts

User's Awards

Can you change my name to Archangel please?

Very pretty, enjoy. <3

sN6t8JQ.png

#58 Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:26 PM

MayhemMcKoi

User's Awards

I would like to change my username to Galahad please.
Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Cyndaquil Adoptable Shiny Treecko Adoptable Shiny Pumpkaboo Adoptable Cherrim Adoptable

LrPCsVo.png

Q&A | Tumblr | Fanfiction | AO3 | Twitter | DA ♛

Credit to LostSpirit for the siggy and avatar || Credit to Ashurst for the illustration

#59 Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:01 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I would like to change my username to Galahad please.

Done, enjoy your new name and be sure to use it when you login from now on. :)

Follow me on Twitter

#60 Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:49 AM

Kizojin

I would like to change my username to Kizojin Please, hope i meet the requirements. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users