1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bit of a bummer

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DBZtyphlosion, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBZtyphlosion

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I hope gen 6 Pokémon games are good. I was really hoping for Ruby and Sapphire remakes though

2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    RSE remakes still might come out in the future. It's possible that GameFreak/Nintendo wanted to experiment with a new generation for the 3DS first before getting into remakes for the 3DS. It's possible they might never come out, but I hope they do eventually!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    The formula for remakes has always been a new game first, then a remake within the same gen. I imagine that's going to happen here. It obviously make sense business wise for them to work on Gen 3 remakes with the amount of people crying for them.

Achromatic likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's quite amusing to see all of the RSE fanboys complain about these new games. Sort of makes me hope they don't come out for that reason.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    I don't really care about those games, but I'm willing to play them. And for the remakes, maybe they will or they won't... There's no definite answer...

6. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    They will definitely make R/S/E remakes someday

They would obviously want to make them after bringing out the new generation, don't you think?

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    R/S/E remakes still have a good chance of coming out, but at the same time I'm more happy with gen. 6 because it looks so amazing.

8. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm guessing they're doing the remakes in a similar way they did the other 2...when Gen 6 is released and out there for a good amount of time, with that new 3D design, they may try to do the same thing with the R/S/E remakes. Actually, I'd like to see a remake of that Gen/Region with a storyline that ties in with Latios and Latias instead of the big three, or a seperate game or games that involve them.

Achromatic likes this.
  9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    To be honest, It was kind of silly to expect R/S/E remakes so early, I suppose you could come the times ect bla bla, but before HGSS came out, there were three games. They probably want to test the 3D theory and make sure it is a good game so they can make others in 3D such as R/S/E remakes.

10. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I do want RSE remakes, and I'm glad that they weren't announced yet. It was either waiting (What we are gonna do, pretty much), or having them done for the regular DS, because there was no way they'd start fresh on a new system with a remake, and I wouldn't want ANOTHER DS Pokémon title. Besides, now the Hoenn remakes will have all of Gen. VI's Pokémon too, isn't that great?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.