1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smogon's Updated Uber Tier

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Reckless, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    What the damn heck?! I swear it's like, doubled in size since the last time I checked it. Why they chuck so many new non-legendaries into the banned tier? I knew Smogn was picky before but this is kind of ridiculous (okay, yeah, Speed Boosting Blaziken deserved the change, but Cloyster? Blissey. Realllly?)

Sorry, just wanted to say this somewhere.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    What are you talking about?

The only one you mentioned that is actually an Uber is Blaziken. Maybe you were confused because these Pokémon also have Uber sets in their analysis pages? It's because the metagames are different, and of course any Pokémon can participate in an uber-tier battle, regardless of tier. You could even enter a NU Pokémon if you were so inclined.

3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Those Pokémon aren't actually uber - they just have movesets for ubers if you wish to use them in that tier, like Slugkid said. Garchomp moved down to OU, too. [:

Nate likes this.
  4. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I see, I see...I realise that I, not only jumped the gun but totally misunderstood everything...Damn do I feel like a right auld eejit...I guess that's what a fever does to you, makes you stupid! Sorry guys.

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Don't worry! It's an easy mistake to make.
    I'm closing this thread seeing as how it's been cleared up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.