1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your Favorite Gen. 5 Starter

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Jan 22, 2013.

?

What starter?

1. Oshawott

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Tepig

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Snivy

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I know we have a thread for who you chose, but I want to know what one you like best!
    Mine is Oshawott, I just really like his name and looks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I actually don't like any of the first forms of the starters, but overall I have to go with Oshawott, because I think Samurott is the coolest looking final form of all the starters. Chose Oshawott in White version for this reason alone.

3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Sni-Sni-Snivy!!! I like most snake pokemons and he's just cool. And I love grass types a lot

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Only liked Snivy, hated snivy's evolution's and the other starters in general only snivy

5. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    My opinion is like Doima's, I out of all the generations, I hate 5th gen starters the most.
    Actually I'm Planning on not using my starter in White 2, but If i have to choose, I would choose Oshawott

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm going with Oshawott! I'm quite fond of Snivy too, though. I just think Samurott is pretty cool and powerful.

7. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Do I have to explain myself? lol, but seriously, I recall I previously stated why I chose Snivy. She's, in my case, a kickass Pokémon. The looks, the name, the meme , the smug, she's awesome! I also love her evolutions, they look cool too.

8. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I honestly was disappointed in Gen. 5 starters. They are my least favorite starters off all the generations. I guess I would go with Oshawott as my favorite, though. However, I didn't particularly like Samurott's design, though it is powerful.

9. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I like how Tepig didn't get a single vote.

Anyway, I like Oshawott and his evolutions. I like Dewott more than Samurott, design-wise, but they are both pretty cool. I like how those shell things are blades.

Nate likes this.
  10. taranee9

taranee9 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.8
    Snivy is so classy ^_^

11. Kyurem

Kyurem School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    For the first time i ever likes a Grass starter and Fire in the last place.
    Snivy is just the coolest out of them. She will also be my favorite starter besides Cyndaquil.

12. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Snivy I like because I chose him. Ever since I accidentally chose Chikorita on Crystal, I've chosen grass types pretty much every time (with the exception of Chimchar because I'd already evolved a Turtwig on another game). Servine and Serperior aren't bad designs in my case, but I'd have loved to see it evolve like this (http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/simonb3/1273977166278.jpg). It would have fit in so much better with the common theme of the other two starters, which to me were designed to look like Asian style fighters.

That brings me to Samurott. Its previous evolutions were bipedal and they had close approximations of faces. If you look at Oshawott and Dewott, you can sort of see where the evolution is leading. i.e, a Samurai. So tell me.
    [​IMG]
    Where the fuck did that come from? You could see it was leading into an upright Samurai otter but then it just turns into... this.

Needless to say if I was involved in the designs of these Pokémon, I'd have made some serious complaints.

But anyway. Snivy is my favourite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.