1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you wanted to watch one movie or TV show you have never seen, what would it be?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VivillonLove, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VivillonLove

VivillonLove Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    NOTE: I am so sorry if there is already a topic for this, I really am... If this already has a topic, tell me first. I looked at every topic and I didn't see any related to this.

Okay I was asking because I was just wondering... Please don't jump out on me or get mad at me. So like I said before, I was just wondering if anybody had one movie / TV show they're interested in but never seen.

For me it is Madoka Magica, a girly anime I seem to be interested in (I'm a girl so it's okay).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Good lord Vivillion, you've just doomed yourself... If you knew, what I knew, you would NOT be saying that.

For me, I really want to watch The Road to El Dorado, AKA Thor and Loki's backstory (look at the guys on Google images and tell me they don't look like them). I've seen lot's of things about it that have made me want to watch it. It looks funny and after watching The Living Tombstone's remix of it, I want to watch it so much more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VivillonLove

VivillonLove Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    @[member="Sachi-Shimazu"] Sorry for saying what you told me not to say. XD

4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    @[member="VivillonLove"]

That's okay, it's an easy mistake to make. Just make sure you don't go into the show thinking it will be a normal magical girl anime. Gen Urobuchi is known as the Gen the Butcher for a reason.

5. VivillonLove

VivillonLove Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    @[member="Sachi-Shimazu"] If it's good for my age, like PG-13, I may watch what you're interested in.

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Guys, let's not turn this into a chitchat thread, all right? Thanks.

7. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Over the Garden Wall :D It looks cute and interesting, and reminds me of Gravity Falls (which I love), but I am too caught up in other shows to watch it for now XD

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I want to watch 'The Irrefutable Truth about demons' starring Karl Urban but I've read the reviews and people tend to leave the movie with a more 'What the F*** did I just watch?!'

But I want to watch it because Karl Urban is in it. I want to watch any movie/series with him in it right now XD

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm really interested in Breaking Bad, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

10. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Drop Dead Diva. I heard it is a fun show and I like fun shows along with court cases. Hopefully it will be fun. The last one I watched was Boston Legal and that made me lol

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I've been really wanting to watch Attack on Titan for a while, but I've never really gotten round to it. The same goes with Breaking Bad I've been meaning to watch it as well, but I keep forgetting!

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I hear Attack on Titan is good from many folk, and been wanting to give it a shot for the past year or so, but yeah... not sure what's holding me back.

13. Galaxy

Galaxy Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Oh man, there are so many TV shows that I want to see that I don't know where to start.

But perhaps the TV show I want to see the most right now is Teen Titans. I've heard plenty positive things about it, but I've never gotten the chance to sit down and see what it has to offer. I hope to do so soon, though.

I'm also interested in watching anime, but I don't know where to start.

14. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I always wanted to watch guardians of the galaxy, and rise of the guardians. They've been on my to watch list for so long, I have to watch them sooner or later~
    I guess I want to fit in with he fandom, and that's about all the reasons I can come up with.

15. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I really want to watch The Flash, but I can never find time to. Oh well, summer awaits where it sits on the DVR at home.

16. AK2198

AK2198 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Believe it or not i still haven't seen guardians of the galaxy i always delay watching it for whatever reason and I really want to watch Arrow but i can't find the time.

17. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    TV show wise, I've wanted to see Red Dwarf and Firefly for quite a while. But even bigger than that, I've wanted to watch Life On Mars from start to finish for agesss! I'll probably watch it this summer. And also that other TV show that John Simm starred in recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.