1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Town/City/Route?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What location is your most favorite in the Unova Region? For me it's probably Opelucid City. [:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Probably Driftveil, especially in Black/White 2 where it was expanded upon. Also because of Clay, actually the gym is a big part of why I like it because it uses my favorite type of Pokémon.

3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I really like Aspertia city in Black 2. I don't know why, but I just really like it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Opelucid, especially in White and White 2. It had really beautiful music and the atmosphere felt really cool.

5. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I don't know, probably Virbank city and the Virbank Complex.

6. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I like Village Bridge. I just....love the atmosphere, and the music. So calming. <3 As far as actual cities go, probably Castelia. (and not just because a majority of my stories take place, there! :P) Probably just because I like big cities, like that.

7. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Which Route I like the most?
    Route 1 in Spring!
    Because of this beautiful pink flowerfields and all these flying petals *____*

8. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My favorite City/Town in Unova will most definitly have to be Humilau city in B2/W2 but i loved the music in Undella town! My favorite route would have to be the route right before Black City/White Forest where you can transfer Pokémon.

9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Black/Black2's Opelucid and Humilau City. I love the Marine Tube, it's beautiful and I love the music! I like the colourful and modern Opelucid more than the one in White/White2.
    My favourite route is Route 10. Cool music, free Dusk Stone, and a great spot for EV training.

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    The music in Driftveil really made me like the place. It was a really cool place in White 2. I went back to Driftveil expecting what the other cities had, which was very little change aside from the gym. But no. Driftveil got a lot bigger between games which which made the place a lot more interesting. I also thought it was cool that the now nice Team Plasma base was there. xD

11. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Castelia for me. Just the way the city did something new with the camera angles and tiling system made it run to run around in circles.

12. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    My favorite is Undella Town, it's a small town next to a beach and the music is awesome.

13. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Gosh, there were so many cool cities and places! Village Bridge was awesome with the different instruments and the singer. The Marine Tube was definitely super cool. I think my mouth was hanging open the first time I went through it, haha. Oh, and I loved Virbank City so much with the smooth jazzy music, the fog, and the industrial feel. It just really stood out to me.

14. Hemlock

Hemlock Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I love the music for Icirrus City :3

15. Spacey

Spacey School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My favorite is definitely the Village Bridge. I will periodically go there just to run and surf all over, turn on all the music, and sit and listen to it for a bit. XD;

16. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    My favorite is Aspertia, cause it actually felt like a city instead of a hometown.

17. Slaking

Slaking School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Fave city? Definitely Ekruteak/Cianwood cities, especially in HG/SS; essentially the same, except now with different touches. Both are just so relaxing! Route: 6/7 in BW, gives me a heroic sense. Entree Forest is also epic; like a Zelda theme with a hint of Final Fantasy. Remember the Silph Co. theme during the Rockets' takeover? Sounded like I was in Dracula's Castle or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.