1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Quick Questions thread (for all quick questions about ORAS)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixil, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Have a quick question about Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Ask here, and we'll help you out! Anyone can ask questions, and anyone can answer them!

This is for quick questions about ORAS that require a single, swift response, such as where to find an item or catch a Pokémon, or anything else relating to the games. Anything with discussion value should be its own thread. (Remember to check back to make sure there aren't already any existing threads on it first!)

This is NOT the place to ask for Trades or Battles, or talk about Competitive Battling - please visit the Global Terminal for that.

Note: Any new threads made asking quick questions about ORAS will be merged here with or without notice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Have friend safaris returned?

3. Glaiceana

Glaiceana School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Will all the currently known mega stones be available to find in ORAS?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Yes, including Kalos ones. :)

5. Glaiceana

Glaiceana School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Will we be able to get a shiny Rayquaza by soft resetting, or will it be "shiny locked"?

6. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So, you can't transfer items through pokebank, and I want my gengarite for my event gengar i put on A.S.
    I also found out today you can't put mega stones through the gts, so can't get it that way either.

Is there any way I can get my gengarite to alpha? Otherwise, where could I find out if theres some gengarite in the game to find?

EDIT:
    Found out it is in the game, but i have to wait till i get to battle resort, post game!!!
    ugh -_-

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It takes some time but all stones from X/Y are already in OR/AS.

8. Noirgheos

Noirgheos Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Does flying with Latias/Latios count as steps? Would just like to know to use as an infinite breeding path since they turn back after the edge of the map. Just as something to level and breed before the elite four are beaten.

9. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So, where can I grind and level up for the mossdeep gym? I don't remember how I used to do it, and the Pokémon in the water are too low level.
    My team is all lvl 41-43 but i want it a little higher for the gym.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    There are TONS, and I mean TONS of trainers on the water routes surrounding that city, but overall that gym is very easy and you shouldn't have much trouble.

11. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Okay, so awkward question... I saw a rustling in the grass and thought it was maybe a hidden Pokémon, but the rustling looked like a sparkling/shiny glimmer. This is in the grass now (i know how a mega stone glimmer looks like)...

The glimmer went away went I accidentally approached it too quickly, but it was the first time I've seen one of those.

Has anyone seen it before? Or was that maybe a glitch?

**EDIT*

I figured it out. It was the Voltorb. OTL... Feel free to delete this post.

12. fenris1989

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.1
    Does anyone have advice on using the Acro bike?It seems i either suck at using it or it just jumps when it wants to.I have tried many times in the safari zone to jump on the circular ledges,I managed to do it one time and havn't been able to reproduce it since.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Pretty much just hold down the button so that it'll jump. Hold it down for at least 5 seconds.

14. fenris1989

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.1
    aaahh ok thank you so much!

Achromatic likes this.
  15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hey, I have a quick question. I have been looking for a Carvanha in the route where it was in the original games. Has anybody else found the location of Carvanha because I would really like one.
    Thank you in advance.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Try Route 119. It seems to be an ideal place to find them. :)

17. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Thanks for the help Achromatic!

18. Glaiceana

Glaiceana School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Guess we still don't know whether Rayquaza is shiny locked?

19. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Where can I find a Sun Stone? (Is Super Training the only way?)

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I remember a character giving me one pretty late in the game. Talk to everyone and you'll get one.

I'm pretty sure it is shiny locked, however the other legendaries that you find via the Mirage Islands aren't locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.