1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    [​IMG] The Union Room [​IMG]

Hello all! This is a place where you can simply chill out and talk about anything Pokémon-related. It is a great way to get to know other Pokémon fans here, make new friends, and talk about anything related to Pokémon.

Before you get started, though, here's just a quick rundown of some simple guidelines to follow while you're chatting here!

1. Please try to stay relatively on topic. Remember this thread is for chatting about Pokémon only. Going a little off topic is okay, but if conversation is straying too far from Pokémon, please take it to Private Messages. (or take it to the Non-Pokemon chatting thread!)

2. Please don't spam. Please keep all posts at least 3 words, and don't double post.

3. Remember to be nice. All users should be treated with respect. Do not insult anyone or start any flame wars.

4. Follow all other Lake Valor Forum Rules, as always! Some big examples include: Don't shamelessly advertise, don't be too inappropriate, and practice basic forum etiquette at all times.

And that's about all, have fun guys! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Allie and Lexatom like this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hello everyone~ Glad we finally have one of these going! It's pretty awesome and I look forward to chatting about Pokémon stuff. Woo! Anyways, right now I'm searching hordes for a shiny Swablu in Omega Ruby. I get Alpha Sapphire tomorrow which will be my main copy. I'm so excited!

What about you guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Junkysjunk likes this.
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm breeding for competitive shinies. In particular, Shellder right now.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Woah, that's pretty cool! I wish I had more competitive shinies. This hunt for shiny Swablu is so annoying. X_X wish me luck!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I am laying here staring into space wondering, among other things, my odds of getting a 3DS for Christmas and whether by brother's broken 2DS can be repaired for a good price. I really want ORAS. T_T

Also, I don't think I managed to save my X file correctly, so I'm pretty sure I lost a shiny Gengar. T_T

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Wait, if you've got X and you're playing it how comes you can't play OR/AS?

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Borrowed a friend's 3DS and game last year. So I don't have X anymore. :/

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Oh I see, I'm sorry to hear that!

where are you shiny swablu come to me please :'(

9. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    *doesn't have a DS/3DS so I haven't much to say*

@[member="Achromatic"] Let's go hunt for that golden fluffball of a bird.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I had to give up sadly. Now I'm just doing stuff on X in preparation of moving like...700+ Pokémon to Alpha Sapphire, haha.

11. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Shouldn't be too hard; At least Pokémon Bank doesn't have that GOD AWFUL minigame that B/W had to transfer Pokémon.

Ugh... 5 Boxes...

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love this thread!!! ♥

Moving tons of Pokémon will be something I'm going to tackle very soon... lol. D: Need to renew PokeBank! No way am I trading using two 3DS systems, ohmigosh.

reshirams_cool likes this.
  13. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I still need to renew bank as well. x_x But it's something I will definitely definitely do, $5 ain't bad to move all my babies from my X version. I'll be doing that once I beat ORAS - I'm at Mossdeep now. (I feel like I'm progressing so slowly... probably because I restarted at one point lol)

14. Steamlined

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Funny, I feel like I'm progressing really quickly, but I'm only in Slateport... Although, I did only get AS today... I think I'm addicted. :P

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    What's up guys? I'm currently trading a ton, and I mean a TON of Pokémon back and forth from X to Omega Ruby, then to Alpha Sapphire. I can't use Pokebank since I can't send over items. :'(

reshirams_cool likes this.
  16. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I guess i'll have to get OR/AS next year .-. I'm gonna fix or buy meh self a new 3ds :T

17. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Sup!

@Loneli; Awe, no 3DS? ;o;

I haven't played AS all day today... I've been a bit busy but still! I feel a little guilty.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I love playing with my shiny Grovyle in amie, it's got such a beautiful color scheme and I was so proud when I bred it. I love Tycho <3

19. Steamlined

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I got me a Latias, and it even has my OT. I'M SO HAPPY!!

My friend hates everything new in ORAS, as he said while he was over today. He soon realised he was not welcome in my house...

Anyway, looking forward to the E4, so I can be free and start working on my Dex and my Shiny Charizard! :D

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Indeed! How could you hate OR/AS? Well, I can understand it but OR/AS is such a good game, and it's taken the position for my favorite Pokémon game.

Reminds me, which is you guys favorite Pokémon game now?