Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Pokemon Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
5444 replies to this topic

#5441 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Achromatic
    Achromatic

Wimpod Hugger

• Super Moderator
  • 8,812 posts
  • Local Time: 10:58 AM

User's Awards

Lookie here! The Union Room has been restored to its former massive glory. 8)

Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

wimpod.gif

click wimpod to visit my twitter!

#5442 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

Endrew Swiftwind

User's Awards

Oh hey, that's neat. On the topic of Pokemon, I'm taking on the 8th gym in my Pokemon Glazed Nuzlocke soon.

gallery_4754_7_37.pngThanks to Megarai111 for my new signature!
Proud claimer of the mighty Weedle and the epic Grovylle! I have also claimed Noel from Celestial Method and Hal from the Brotherband Chronicles. Thanks to Cira for my Grovylle Userbar! Thanks to Reborn for my avatar! Go Warren Weedles!

pre_1423440973__xps9mgn.gif

#5443 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

Erza Scarlet
    Erza Scarlet

The Knight

• Contributor+
  • 1,874 posts
  • Local Time: 05:58 AM

User's Awards

Im currently scowering for Zygarde cells, I wanna make my zygarde a 50% before I take on the Kahuna E4

Jirachi Adoptable

mYrOpMa.png

Ask a cute dragon • 

#5444 Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

Achromatic
    Achromatic

Wimpod Hugger

• Super Moderator
  • 8,812 posts
  • Local Time: 10:58 AM

User's Awards

I'm currently rebeating Pokémon X! Gonna try to speed through it with my high levelled Doublade. Gotta get to the end so I can do some shiny hunting in safaris and such.

Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

wimpod.gif

click wimpod to visit my twitter!

#5445 Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Dusty
    Dusty

T̡͘̕͠͏̥̩͕̤̟̮͈̤͎̮̞̹͕͇͎͖̮̥̺ừ̖̪̫̣̳͈̝̰̭̕͜ŕ̡͇̭̳͎͍̦̝͚͇̻̫̤̞͚̭̪̰͔̟͜͝n̵̷̨͉̫͚̘͚͈̳͚̟̮̱̘͔͓̲

• 710 posts
  • Local Time: 06:58 AM

User's Awards

I'm currently heading through Kanto in oldschool Pokemon Blue, with all its broken mechanics glory! Fear the Wrap. Fear the Horn DrillxX-Accuracy.

Also still kind of hanging around in Pokemon Sun, leveling some Pokemon and working on the Dex and mostly waiting for the bank update. I haven't started the Ultra Beast hunt yet or anything, just daily leveling and evolving and Plaza things.

I'm currently rebeating Pokémon X! Gonna try to speed through it with my high levelled Doublade. Gotta get to the end so I can do some shiny hunting in safaris and such.

Cool, we should swap FCs! I just recent beat Y again and I'm actually curious about what my Friend Safari type is, because I still don't know.

v4yp39.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users