Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Pokemon Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
5473 replies to this topic

#5441 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Lookie here! The Union Room has been restored to its former massive glory. 8)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow me on Twitter

#5442 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

Endrew Swiftwind

User's Awards

Oh hey, that's neat. On the topic of Pokemon, I'm taking on the 8th gym in my Pokemon Glazed Nuzlocke soon.

gallery_4754_7_37.pngThanks to Megarai111 for my new signature!
Proud claimer of the mighty Weedle and the epic Grovylle! I have also claimed Noel from Celestial Method and Hal from the Brotherband Chronicles. Thanks to Cira for my Grovylle Userbar! Thanks to Reborn for my avatar! Go Warren Weedles!

pre_1423440973__xps9mgn.gif

#5443 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

Im currently scowering for Zygarde cells, I wanna make my zygarde a 50% before I take on the Kahuna E4

Cyndaquil Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable

#5444 Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I'm currently rebeating Pokémon X! Gonna try to speed through it with my high levelled Doublade. Gotta get to the end so I can do some shiny hunting in safaris and such.

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Follow me on Twitter

#5445 Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Dusty
    Dusty

T̡͘̕͠͏̥̩͕̤̟̮͈̤͎̮̞̹͕͇͎͖̮̥̺ừ̖̪̫̣̳͈̝̰̭̕͜ŕ̡͇̭̳͎͍̦̝͚͇̻̫̤̞͚̭̪̰͔̟͜͝n̵̷̨͉̫͚̘͚͈̳͚̟̮̱̘͔͓̲

• 940 posts

User's Awards

I'm currently heading through Kanto in oldschool Pokemon Blue, with all its broken mechanics glory! Fear the Wrap. Fear the Horn DrillxX-Accuracy.

Also still kind of hanging around in Pokemon Sun, leveling some Pokemon and working on the Dex and mostly waiting for the bank update. I haven't started the Ultra Beast hunt yet or anything, just daily leveling and evolving and Plaza things.

I'm currently rebeating Pokémon X! Gonna try to speed through it with my high levelled Doublade. Gotta get to the end so I can do some shiny hunting in safaris and such.

Cool, we should swap FCs! I just recent beat Y again and I'm actually curious about what my Friend Safari type is, because I still don't know.

1oq7uw.jpgDUST811146

v4yp39.png

#5446 Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Im currently scowering for Zygarde cells, I wanna make my zygarde a 50% before I take on the Kahuna E4

I actually still haven't found all of these yet. I'm not even sure where the final few are. :x I dunno if I'll ever do it tbh... super lazy. How's your progress looking?

Follow me on Twitter

#5447 Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Thechaosmaster
I've just restarted Pokemon sun last night, and for all of those how love the Ash-Greninja thing in the demo, heres a free tip from the new guy, once deno is compleat, and you have Sun/Moon in your 3DS start up the demo and enter the Pkmn Center, head towards the pokemart and you should see Prof Kukui, go to him and press A, once you do that you should see three options, Send to Full version, Chat, or leave. Hit send to full and select Greninja, and that is how you get Battle Bond Grwninja in your sun or moon gamnes, and it doesnt mattter which one it is because it will work for both, but remember this, he wont listen to you until you compleat TWO grand trials. So once that is done all you have to do is get an SOS battle, or a trainer battle against a trainer with two or more Pokemon have Greninja defeat one of the pokemon, and watch the awsome transfermation sequence. Hope this helps you all. CHAOS CONTROL!!!
Litten Adoptable
A scattered dream that's like a faroff memory. A faroff memory that's scattered dream. I wanna line the peices up.

Yours and mine

#5448 Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

I actually still haven't found all of these yet. I'm not even sure where the final few are. :x I dunno if I'll ever do it tbh... super lazy. How's your progress looking?

I've made it to 50%, and have been finding more, there's tons when you go to find guzzlord

#5449 Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I've been soft resetting for Wimpod for ALMOST A DAY. This is painful.

Follow me on Twitter

#5450 Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:55 AM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

Lol good luck! I wouldn't have the patience for that. I have a hard enough time catching the Tapus.

#5451 Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I gave up on it super quickly tbh... I think I'm the wimp here. I've been getting a lot of other shinies though and bringing many over from OR/AS!!! It feels so good to have my babies again, especially my shiny Latios.

Follow me on Twitter

#5452 Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

Rafael
    Rafael

Caped Baldy

• Contributor+
  • 1,271 posts

User's Awards

I've been soft resetting for Wimpod for ALMOST A DAY. This is painful.

I actually tried that after seeing people on YouTube SRing for it. I did it for about an hour and gave up right after XD Shiny hunting is just not my thing.

Rayquaza Adoptable Roserade Adoptable Whimsicott Adoptable Shiny Treecko Adoptable Chikorita Adoptable Mega Rayquaza Adoptable

dN8c6CV.png

Ask Me | DeviantArt | Portfolio | Rafael's Pokémon Shop | Twitter

Check out my Pokémon shop for lots of useful services for your Pokémon game!

Signature created by Fizzysoda

#5453 Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I actually tried that after seeing people on YouTube SRing for it. I did it for about an hour and gave up right after XD Shiny hunting is just not my thing.

Yeah I feel ya buddy. :( It's super draining but it feels so rewarding at the end too. Have you found any shinies recently, even randomly?

Follow me on Twitter

#5454 Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

Found a shiny fearow on route 17 whilst trying to find kartana, i accidentally fainted it

#5455 Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

ClefairyKid

User's Awards

I've never done SRing for shinies but have been tempted to try it for a starter, but I also heard that mass amounts of SRing can actually do damage to the game/console? D:

Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable

clefairykid_by_teahaku_daf99ik_by_clefai FC: 3926-9504-3512, IGN: Claire

Pixel Icon by Teahaku @ dA

#5456 Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

I don't really RS I just turn it off then back on XD But if it damages the machine I'm glad I don't. 

#5457 Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,695 posts

User's Awards

I tried SR once but after 8 resets I just gave it, took too long

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#5458 Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,134 posts

User's Awards

I have the patience but I'd get bored after a while. So I just sort of leave it to chance.

#5459 Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I'm so sick of breeding, guys.... give me my shiny Gligar already :') pls 

Follow me on Twitter

#5460 Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:24 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,695 posts

User's Awards

I'm so sick of breeding, guys.... give me my shiny Gligar already :') pls 

I give you all my luck, which isn't much, I am not lucky

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users