Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

The Newbie Lounge

Recruit Pokemon Fanfiction

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#21 Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

Xarn
    Xarn

Aura Breaker / Competitive Mentor

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Butter, Pbear it is an honor to have you here, if you need help or something, i am here for you two :)

#22 Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

Sheep
    Sheep

princess of the sun

• 2,560 posts

User's Awards

Hey there Butter, welcome to the lake! Really awesome having you here. =] You'll fit right in!

But aw Bear, I would be so sad if I lost any of my Pokemon games.. even my super old ones. Have so many memories attached to them. </3

sN6t8JQ.png

#23 Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:14 PM

Pbear
    Pbear

Space Polar Bear

• VIP
  • 180 posts

i had the ability to save sucked right out of silver and gold version

but i still have a (the) dragonite from original silver in my omega ruby game

thats why dragonite is my fav pokemon

TPieKYY.png

#24 Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

Nocturne

User's Awards

That sucks, most of my older games seem to have problems being read several years later. I think its from overusage, and my Emerald file corrupted completely. So I understand where you're coming from there. Its a good thing you got to save your Dragonite, that dragon is so cute. <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Userbar by @Cira

#25 Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

Pbear
    Pbear

Space Polar Bear

• VIP
  • 180 posts

if you wanna know a bit more about my silver game and dragonite just pm me :)

TPieKYY.png

#26 Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

How are all the newbies doing today? If you need any help with anything or just wanna chat with me, let me know!

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow me on Twitter

#27 Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:33 AM

Merdrabolt

User's Awards

Hello people~ How is everyone?

#28 Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

Gengar's Grin

User's Awards

Hello! I'm okay, though I don't expect to be for much longer- I have 10 hours in a car to look forward to. x_x

KuMq3Yc.gif

coxomeU.png

Many thanks to Deltheor for the avatar and signature and Bloom for the userbar!

"Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon. Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up."

#29 Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

Karzarill
    Karzarill

Dark Sea Wyvern

• Contributor+
  • 1,797 posts

User's Awards

Hello! I'm okay, though I don't expect to be for much longer- I have 10 hours in a car to look forward to. x_x

Wow, that sounds boring. Where are you going?

Skarmory Adoptable Raikou Adoptable Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable Shiny Skarmory Adoptable

roflbot_8.jpg

#30 Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Do remember folks, this isn't exactly a chat thread for already established membrs, we're here to communicate with new members and help them feel more involved in the community. 

I'm having a great day, how about you? Also, I can see you're pretty new, so welcome in.

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Follow me on Twitter

#31 Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:07 AM

Karzarill
    Karzarill

Dark Sea Wyvern

• Contributor+
  • 1,797 posts

User's Awards

'ey! Tired, I just woke up and I wanna crawl back to bed already. XD

Skarmory Adoptable Raikou Adoptable Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable Shiny Skarmory Adoptable

roflbot_8.jpg

#32 Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Merdrabolt

User's Awards

@Achromatic Thanks for the welcome~

I'm feeling pretty great today.... unlike yesterday....

#33 Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

Nyanja
    Nyanja

♛ The fairy king ♛

• Contributor
  • 1,359 posts

User's Awards

Hi Merdrabolt that's great to hear that your feeling better today! I'm also having a decent day as well, just relaxing and enjoying myself.

Posted Image

Ex-staffer of Anime & Manga & Clubs

#34 Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

Sierra
    Sierra

shine forever

• VIP
  • 76 posts

walk up to the lounge like what up i got some cookies

I mean hi peeps! Hope everyone is doing alright, so far I am liking the site! And to those who just joined as well, welcome! You will love the site as much as I do <3

shout out to the dreams you'll chase, shout out to the hearts you'll break

#35 Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I mean hi peeps! Hope everyone is doing alright, so far I am liking the site! And to those who just joined as well, welcome! You will love the site as much as I do <3

Like I said earlier, I'm really glad you joined up! I don't know you very well yet but from what I've seen on the Battle Server you're a very nice person. Be sure to join us on our server sometime! 

Follow me on Twitter

#36 Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

MyTwistedLittleWorld

Hello people. I just made a profile and I felt like saying 'Hello fellow Pokemon fans!'

My picture was made using http://www.deviantar...r-1-1-346025144, please check it out if you haven't already!

#37 Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

Nyanja
    Nyanja

♛ The fairy king ♛

• Contributor
  • 1,359 posts

User's Awards

@MyTwistedLittleWorld HI hi and yeah that's great I'll make sure to stop by <3. Also how are you today?

Posted Image

Ex-staffer of Anime & Manga & Clubs

#38 Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:09 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Hello people. I just made a profile and I felt like saying 'Hello fellow Pokemon fans!'

Welcome to the site! It's awesome to have you. How was your day today?

Follow me on Twitter

#39 Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

fabe1089

I guess I'll make a second introduction. :D

Hello, Lake Valor! My name is Josh, also known as Fabe. I live in Washington, D.C., and my three loves are music, football and Pokemon. My favorite kinds of music are Disco, House, R&B/Motown, Hip-Hop, Rock/Metal and Reggae. My favorite football team is the Washington Redskins (I know; they're depressing), and my favorite Pokemon are Bulbasaur/Venusaur and Slowpoke/Slowbro.

I grew up with Pokemon in the 90s, and my first game was Red. I actually grew out of Pokemon by the time Gen. 2 came out, but when I bought my first smartphone a few years ago, I downloaded a GameBoy emulator and played Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby and Emerald. After I did that, I fell in love with Pokemon, almost as if I were a child again. I watched a few seasons of the anime, I read the R/B/Y chapter of the manga, and I began to battle other people on Showdown. I've been playing on Showdown for 2 years, and I've had a lot of success with my Poison teams.

I guess that's a long enough introduction for me. If anyone would like to talk with me, just send me a comment or a PM.

Pink%20Blob%20Team_zpsvhamguwi.png

#40 Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:18 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Welcome in, fabe! It's really great to have you here. I hope you're having a good day. :)

Follow me on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users