Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

The Newbie Lounge

Recruit Pokemon Fanfiction

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#541 Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Hikari

You used the word 'gobsmacked' in a sentence? I like you already. I wonder what other rare and interesting words are in your vocabulary.

Yes, yes I did. Let's just say that video games have some interesting vocabulary. ;) You may find out soon enough.

Userbar.png

We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other.

IMG_1892.png

I also have an art shop! http://lakevalor.net...lore-by-hikari/

Thanks to Thunder for the user bar and Vigilance for the Avatar and Sig!
Pikachu Adoptable

#542 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:36 AM

Wizarmonfan

I live in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. I was introduced as well.

#543 Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Demonlord5000
Hello. I'm from Indiana, and I like to talk about Pokémon... Can't find many people to do that with outside of the internet...

#544 Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

thefalconofthefall

Hi, I'm new around here. Can someone show me where the literature library is?

#545 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:54 PM

Eclipse
    Eclipse

Changing the Future

• 2,476 posts

User's Awards

Hello. I'm from Indiana, and I like to talk about Pokémon... Can't find many people to do that with outside of the internet...

Greetings, Demonlord5000! What brings you to our Lake? How did you find out about us? Were you followed? I told you to come alone!

Hi, I'm new around here. Can someone show me where the literature library is?

It's right over here, good sir! It's kept as a sub-section of the Creative Corner, and it has fiction and other writings aplenty.

My name is Eclipse. When the world is at its darkest, I shall appear.
I am currently a moderator for the Intro Lobby, The Lounge, Q&A, and Video Games sections.
I'm also in charge of the Writers team here, so I can handle any inquiries about that.

Do you have any questions for me? Or about Lake Valor? Or about math? Or just want to chat?
Drop me a line on my wall or in my inbox - I'll assist you in any way I can!

gallery_4732_21_841.png

#546 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:54 AM

Demonlord5000
I was told about this place by a Fanfiction.net user by the name of stokedsparksurfer. He or she suggested I check this place out.

#547 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:58 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

I was told about this place by a Fanfiction.net user by the name of stokedsparksurfer. He or she suggested I check this place out.

Welcome in! You should edit your profile and give yourself an avatar, it'd help folks easily identify you around the site. :)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Wimpod is cute.

#548 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

Demonlord5000
I'll work on it.

#549 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

DeathxVictory
    DeathxVictory

空̷̲͇̘̣̞͓̦̥̹̦̪̓̍̒̌͊͗ͥ̍ͭ̍̃̽ͪ̌͌͗̀̚͜ͅの̴̶̞̩̞̦͊ͫ̎̂ͩͮ͗͊͌ͣ̓̒͝͝͠

• Contributor
  • 122 posts

Hello there, Username's deathxvictory

You can Shorten the username or call me Kon.

I was introduced to this community by a DA user named AlolanForm.

Alolan found me as i was posting a mass amount of my finished pokemon art to DA after two years of inactivity.

I am a shy person and it took me a whole day to muster up the courage to say hi here in the forums.

I am a pokemon sun owner and i have owned all main games ( some side games as well) and frankly a huge nerd. I spend a lot of time making pokemon builds but not catering to Smogon rules. I try new things on my pokemon or challenge myself with mono teams. Otherwise i am working with my two jobs, drawing or playing games ( currently Final Fantasy XIV , warframe, and pokemon sun)

*_* Thanks for reading *_*

:sanc:omg vanitas emote

siggy_for_nows.png

Pikachu Adoptable Snivy Adoptable Oshawott Adoptable

#550 Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Hello there, Username's deathxvictory

You can Shorten the username or call me Kon.

I was introduced to this community by a DA user named AlolanForm.

Alolan found me as i was posting a mass amount of my finished pokemon art to DA after two years of inactivity.

I am a shy person and it took me a whole day to muster up the courage to say hi here in the forums.

I am a pokemon sun owner and i have owned all main games ( some side games as well) and frankly a huge nerd. I spend a lot of time making pokemon builds but not catering to Smogon rules. I try new things on my pokemon or challenge myself with mono teams. Otherwise i am working with my two jobs, drawing or playing games ( currently Final Fantasy XIV , warframe, and pokemon sun)

*_* Thanks for reading *_*

:sanc:omg vanitas emote

Welcome in! It's marvellous to have you with us. I def think you'd enjoy our Pokémon sections so be sure to hit them up and discuss in 'em. B)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Wimpod is cute.

#551 Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

DecemberWildfire

Hello.

*Doesn't really know how to establish herself in these forums as a newbie so is posting here*

"And if you don't have someone to tell you, I want you to know, that I am glad that you're alive today." -Lacey Sturm

#552 Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

RandomAccessMisery

Hello, universe! We are RAM, writers and gamers extraordinaire! From our Fanfiction profile: "They'll dissect fiction like no one's business and put it back together in new forms, bringing to pass the bronze age of fanon."

We're not much for trades, although we love them. It's just that there's no internet on our 3DS at present. College woes; you know how it is. For now, we're mostly here for discussion and distribution (of our stories). So... that's our intro. Random, Access, and Misery, signing out.

--RAM

#553 Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

Cadmin the Admin

• Administrator

• 2,361 posts

User's Awards

Hello.

*Doesn't really know how to establish herself in these forums as a newbie so is posting here*

Welcome to Lake Valor! You can start with an intro thread, talk about your likes and more about you, or you can go on the forum and just post around where you feel like, give your opinion about things or create threads about them! If you need any help feel free to PM me!

Hello, universe! We are RAM, writers and gamers extraordinaire! From our Fanfiction profile: "They'll dissect fiction like no one's business and put it back together in new forms, bringing to pass the bronze age of fanon."

We're not much for trades, although we love them. It's just that there's no internet on our 3DS at present. College woes; you know how it is. For now, we're mostly here for discussion and distribution (of our stories). So... that's our intro. Random, Access, and Misery, signing out.

--RAM

Welcome to the forums RAM! I hope you post some of your game history or opinions on some games! Also I hope you share some fanfics!

Shiny Mew Adoptable Shiny Roserade Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Volcarona Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#554 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:52 AM

MCOury1998

User's Awards

I just have to say, I really love the Lake Valor community so far! It's interesting, and once you start to get the hang of things...LV is very open and accepting. So, as thanks...here's a GIF of Ash and Azelf from the Diamond & Pearl anime series that I found:

tumblr_n2nen1Sqvb1rpn9eno1_500.gif

Cypress Oury - 100% Negaishipper!

pikachu ash-and-iris-negaishipping-3-33404144-50 axew

ASH :love: IRIS  #NegaishippingForever  ASH  :love: IRIS

Whimsicott Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Popplio Adoptable

#555 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Anayansi
Hi, I'm Iris. Obviously new here. I was sent here by some who goes by zformtapu on Fanfiction. I'm mostly here for the writing aspects. Nice to meet you all.

#556 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

Cadmin the Admin

• Administrator

• 2,361 posts

User's Awards

Hi, I'm Iris. Obviously new here. I was sent here by some who goes by zformtapu on Fanfiction. I'm mostly here for the writing aspects. Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forum Iris! I hope you post some more so we can get to know you more :D

Shiny Mew Adoptable Shiny Roserade Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Volcarona Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#557 Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

Venom Wolf

Hi everyone, I'm Venom Wolf. I was referred here by the user zformtapu over on Fanfiction net.  I'm interested in the writing and art.  I will probably get more involved in trading when I finally get Sun/Moon. 

#558 Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

Cadmin the Admin

• Administrator

• 2,361 posts

User's Awards

Hi everyone, I'm Venom Wolf. I was referred here by the user zformtapu over on Fanfiction net.  I'm interested in the writing and art.  I will probably get more involved in trading when I finally get Sun/Moon. 

Welcome to Lake Valor! You should check out the Lit. Library and the Portfolio section, post your stories and art! I can't wait to get to trade with you in the future.

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#559 Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Sheep
    Sheep

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

• 2,983 posts

User's Awards

Hi there Venom. =) Nice to hear you were referred, welcome to LV! I'm interested in writing and art too, even though I've fallen a bit behind with my stories haha.

Am sure you'll love SuMo also; definitely some of the best Pokémon games, let me know what you think once you buy. o/ I'm eagerly awaiting Pokémon Bank's compatibility to be updated so I can bring my babies over from X and Alpha Sapphire.

Anyways, have fun!!

Mew Adoptable Christmas Azelf Adoptable Shiny Flaaffy Adoptable Shiny Jirachi Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Chikorita Adoptable

uynzdcn.png

#560 Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

Boulderstar2000

Uh, so I've never really done this forum thing before, but I got referred by zformtapu over on Fanfiction, so I figured I'd give it a shot since it sounded fun. I don't really know what to do though whoops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users