1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fossil Pokemon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Do you think generation six will have new fossil Pokémon? If so what do you think they will be based off of?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    No clue, but I hope there are, I would be disappointed to not see any, just like there weren't any in Gen 2, and I wasn't happy about it..although I did find a good replacement in that gen..Chinchou and Lanturn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    They need to keep the fossils in. I love them, and they're breaking enough traditions already.

4. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm hoping they are included and make some based off of wooly rhino and helicoprion, or just even some straight-up dinosaurs like Gen 4 did. I would prefer a type of ancient shark however, we have too few shark Pokémon.

Nate likes this.
  5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    That helicoprion is awesome, I hope they make a Pokémon based from it!

6. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well, if they need any ideas I have 6 fossil Pokémon that I designed in my spriteshop...I made a Fire/Rock Velociraptor that evolves into a Fire/Steel T-rex, a Ground/Rock>Steel Ankylosaur, an Electric/Rock Ceratops + Triceratops, a Dark/Ground chimera saber tiger cub that evolves into a three headed saber-toothed tiger, a Water/Flying pteradactl + crocodile mixed set, and an evolutionary line for Relicanth that evolves him first into a barracuda and then into a Megalodon Shark.

7. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,583.4
    I'd personally like to see a tyrannosaur and a sauropod as fossil Pokémon for the 6th Gen. My ideas are a little like this...
    Tyrannosaur: First evolution = Rock, second = Rock/Dragon
    Sauropod: First evolution = Rock, second = Rock/Ground or Rock/Steel or something similar
    Perhaps a faster, bulkier version of Rampardos would suffice.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I hope so, it's fun to get new fossil pokes. I have even used them on my team before.

9. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    that would be cool to see

10. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I've always used them for my team..except in Gen 2..where there was none to use..therefor I used a Lanturn instead.

11. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I've used the fossil Pokémon on my team as well, I like seeing their designs and the initial concept is cool. Would be nice to see more in the next generation :)

12. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
  13. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    We really need some straight up dinosaurs. T-Rex. Ultrasaur. Anklyosaur. VELOCI-FREAKING-RAPTOR.

14. Onyx

Onyx Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I agree with the Velociraptor, that and maybe Dimetrodon would be cool too

15. Degnne

Degnne PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Dinosaurs are cool and all, but I'd like to see more prehistoric mammals.

16. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    A sabre tooth tiger other than Raikou would be pretty sick, I gotta agree. And I wouldn't mind a more formidable mammoth than Mamoswine.

17. froaking#1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    It would be pretty awesome if there was a new DINO type. Then they could make a dinosaur fossil Pokémon. I can see it now. Pteraton evolving into Pteratanium. DINO and STEEL type. That would be amazing.

18. Mitcheon

Mitcheon Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    A terrorbird fossil Pokémon would be awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.