1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aqua's 10th Year Pokemon Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShiroLugia, Dec 26, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I know this may seem like a strange celebration but, I'd like to celebrate here that it has now been 10 years since I first began playing Pokémon and became a trainer! I've come a long way I think, and without experiencing it, I wouldn't be sitting in this forum today.

On December 26th, 2006 I received my first Pokémon game, Pokémon Diamond. And today it has now been 10 years since I started my Pokémon journey... Here's to more adventures to come! In the Pokémon World, and Lake Valor!

Currently Pokémon fan for 10 years now, Pokémon trainer for 8!

-AWL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lord Vain and Noctis like this.
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Happy 10th Anniversary AWL! It is incredible how something can change your life :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShiroLugia likes this.
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Happy 10th annie, Aqua! I'm sure it's been great, and I'll drink to another 10 years of Pokémon!

*Chugs water*

ShiroLugia likes this.
  4. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Aqua! Its my 10th year anniversary too! my first game was Pearl!

Go us and congrats you!

ShiroLugia likes this.
  5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Congratz Aqua! 10 Years is certainly a huge milestone, and I hope you'll have many more years to come :D If you wouldn't have received that Pokémon game ten years ago, chances are that you would've never known about Pokémon at all! For us, that means that we would've never met you, one of our favorite Lake Valor members :D

ShiroLugia likes this.
  6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Happy 10th year anniversary! I don't know what the world would be like without you playing Pokémon, but it's not a world I want to live in!

ShiroLugia likes this.
  7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy 10th anniversary! :D
    (Speaking of which, in what year did I receive my first Pokémon game? Lol, I really need to figure that out. I started my Diamond game on a December, the 6th, that's all I know... XD)

ShiroLugia likes this.
  8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I can't control my OCD XD 2006 isn't 10 years ago, I'm sorry I just had to point that out. Congrats anyway :D

ShiroLugia likes this.
  9. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    It isn't but I started playing Pokémon around my age at that time. I could be a little off, it'd be silly to change it now though. I was going by since I played my first Pokémon game when I was about 6 or 7. Silly me~ But I have known Pokémon for 10 years+ that's for sure!

So I guess this is more of an anniversary of when I first truly got into Pokémon. 2006 was when I received my first very own game

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Regardless of exact dates, congrats on being so involved in the wide and crazy world of Pokémon for so many years! If it wasn't for that very first experience you had with Pokémon, we probably would have never even been able to meet you. I'm glad you have had such a wonderful, long, and heartfelt experience with Pokémon over the years and I hope you continue to further your adventure as a fellow Pokémon Trainer with many more years to come! :)

ShiroLugia likes this.
  11. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Wow Aqua! Happy 10th anniversary!! 8D

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ahhh that is pretty darn amazing. Ten whole years of being a fan - huge congrats, Aqua! Will be looking forward to your 20-year Pokeversary. n~n

13. EverchangingArcadia

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Heh, I remember my first time too. I got Pokémon Blue with a Gameboy Colour when I was five(?). (Think that was early 2000s too.) Anyway, this is your celebration, and congratulations. I hold a glass of Moomoo Milk to your continued participation in the wonderful world of Pokémon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.