1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Weekly Showdown - Keldeo VS Victini

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Every week, you have the chance to vote for one of your favorite Pokémon as listed in the poll. The winner of the weeks poll will get a small showcase in the POTW section. This showdown is mainly for fun, so if possible try not to vote for the Pokémon you believe is actually better, but indeed the one you prefer. Voting lasts from Wednesday to the next Wednesday.

Topic tile and poll will be changed weekly.

Winners List:
    Victini

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Keldeo, I love it's other form although I can't remember the name of it right now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Victini, becauce Keldeo just looks like Game Freak trying to cash in with the My Little Pony fans design wise.

4. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Yeah, what Doima said. Also, Victini is the embodiment of victory. Can't get better than that, really. And V-create is a beast of a move.

5. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Victini, I actually really HATE those dear/horse legendary Pokémon things . . .

6. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    Strictly speaking in terms of stats, Victini has a higher base total at 600 (but only up on Keldeo by 20), with 100 base... well, everything. Keldeo has a higher base Special Attack and is slightly faster, but it has lower defenses. Keldeo's move pool is disappointingly small (no Ice Beam makes me rage), whereas Victini has lots of options. Plus, Victini has V-Create, one of the most powerful moves in the game. Keldeo has Secret Sword; a good move, yes, but nothing compared to V-Create. My personal preference is Victini my a landslide, though I do wish it could learn more than 4 moves...

7. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    i cant realy say. I love both. I used victini on Black through the whole game since i got the liberty pass, and it was my strongest Pokémon, my ace that my starter normally is. but I did the same with my keldeo in Black 2. I suppose i have to pick victini, as he came first :D

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I changed my vote to Victini, he's pretty cute and has cool typing. After I thought about it, I knew I really liked Victini better. :D

9. miloticfan54

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Victini is kinda cute... Why would I not vote it... Keldeo is lesser on the cute edge, but it's Resolute Forme gives it a sharper edge. Either way, Keldeo is a brutal Sp. Atker while Victini has the beast ability Victory Star...

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Click here to view a showcase of this weeks winner. There are also a few freebies included in the post. Voting now begins for the next stand off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.