1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shameless Self-Promotion bureau

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by LadySmugleaf, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I read a similar thread on Figment and saw LV didn't have one, so here we are.

It's pretty simple; you self-promote. Shamelessly.

Me first:

General overview / author's opinion:

A Shade of Grey is a Pokémon fanfic, written by moi. You can find the first chapter here on LV in the fanfiction section and the other chapters on FF.net (I'm Immortal Horse)

A Shade of Grey is a Pokémon Black AU (and yes, there is slow build Ferriswheelshipping). It follows Hilbert Black and his cousin White on their journey across Unova along with his friends, Cheren and Bianca.

Now many of you may be wondering "Where is the AU?" and let me tell you a serect...

It's in the details (and the planned sequel). Now, just what ARE the details, well, that'd be telling.

WARNINGS:

A Shade of Grey is high T (not quite M though) for a reason:

Dark moments, talk of suicide, talk of depression, blood/gore (but no graphic descriptions of violence), talk about abuse and Ghetsis.

Why you want to read this:

This is very different from other Pokémon Black fics. For one, I am developing the world around them. Also, the characters are real and I added a twist to the story.

A Shade of Grey is more than a story of a journey. It's a story of healing too. But it's also not all doom and gloom, there are some funny moments as well. Also the Pokémon are developed too.

Of course there is a planned surprise twist at the end!

Completed?

No, it currently has seven chapters though and as of this post, i am working on the eighth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.