1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article The Pokemon Company Reveal the mysterious Hoopa

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gemini, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi everyone, The Pokémon Company has uploaded a surprising video; they uploaded a trailer that showcases the mysterious Pokémon Hoopa!. There were no details provided in the video on how you could go about obtaining Hoopa, but we do know that it will be available in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. To stay up to date with info about Hoopa visit Pokémon.com/OmegaAlpha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EejP4BqR4I

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How interesting! I love the way the cinematography wraps around in interesting ways, perhaps that's a preview in itself?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Omg my lovely. <3 Hoopa is such an awesome little thing, I really want to own one so hopefully we'll see an event release in the near future.

4. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Awesome! I hope Nintendo releases a video of its alternate form (if it's real OFC). now gimmie volcanion plz

5. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I swear it's going to end up being like Diance all over again. Now that they revealed it, they're going to conveniently forget about it for about 8 months, and then they're going to release it as a GameStop event the week before whatever the next Pokémon game will be comes out. If this ends up being the case, expect a status update in about 8 months time that says "I FREAKING CALLED IT!" and that links to this post.

6. TrainerRythin

TrainerRythin -- The Diamond Tactician --

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hm. Looks interesting to me, especially that little tidbit about Ghost/Psychic. Does that mean it'll take quadruple damage from Ghost and Dark moves? sounds like a bit of glaring weakness, because a lot of Pokémon can learn Bite/Crunch. I'm thinking that's why they haven't done this typing already, actually.

7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Wow! That's awesome! I sure do hope it is a wi-fi event! Otherwise I won't be able to get it T_T

I can only Hoopa for the best XD

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    It's about time, they should've released it earlier considering how long we've known about it.

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Thanks to those hackers, I was already aware of its existance. So funny to see it being released officially now XD
    Yes, I had a good laugh.
    But I sure hope it'll be distributed in a wi-fi event... I'm too young to visit those GameStop places (I don't even know if those exist in the Netherlands), and I'm too old to have friends with the game... :(

10. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'm hoping they give it a good in game story( kinda like a side quest) that explains about the mirage spots and stuff

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Ooooh, Hoopa! I'm really looking forward to getting that Hoopa, when it comes round. I've been so hyped about it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.