1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Have a message you want to get off your chest that you can't bring out publicly? Maybe you're going through a rough time with family or missing someone dearly that you haven't spoken to in years? Then let us know here by writing a dear anonymous post!

Please take note of the below rules before posting, though, to ensure things go smoothly here:
    • Firstly, absolutely do not write messages targeted towards users on the forum and name drop. Avoid bringing personal issues into the thread as that will undoubtedly hurt feelings and end up turning into a chaotic mess. Drama won't be tolerated - we want everyone to enjoy using this tread as an outlet but that outlet has its limits.
    • Keep things appropriate. That's a given, right?
    That said, enjoy the thread and if you have questions feel free to private message myself or another admin. We'd also like to request that you format your posts with "Dear Anonymous," or equivalent at the beginning to keep things clear and organized. =]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Dear Anonymous:

I trusted you, and you let me down. You've lost all of the confidence I had in you now thanks to what you did, and it was really hard to earn it from me in the first place. Now I feel like I've lost a place to turn when I'm feeling rough, and that isn't easy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous:

You were never there for me. I realize that now, but I'm ashamed to say that I loved you. You gave me false hope. Sure, it made me smile every now and again, but it really hurt. The fact that you would rather avoid the problem than deal with it. I told you twice, made it obvious, I told you I wanted something more than this. You didn't care, and why would you? It was because I was nothing to you right? I'm sorry you were something to me! Something that I cherished and trusted. Now, we're nothing. I'm just a distant memory that you forgot and now, you're just something I buried deep inside my heart and it still hurts. I wish I could just say goodbye, but your smile keeps popping into my mind, and I can't move on. Please, just talk to me, help me get through this. I don't want to be trapped in the shadow of a memory and what could have been.

4. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Dear Anonymous, I wish things weren't as they are currently. But don't worry, things will clear up eventually, and I'll be back. :) Well, hopefully.
    I just wish I could change a few things in life, go back in time and tell myself what to look out for and what to do when I grow up. Getting older really isn't as fun as everyone wants it to be.
    But who knows - maybe when I return, everything will be better than ever.

5. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

You were my best friend for two years, and now you hate me. I don't even know why! I tried my best to make you feel special on your birthday, even though you were being pretty rude to me almost all the day. I don't even know why I looked forward to meeting you a second time. The first time was super boring, you were rude to me then as well. Almost every day I look back at the days when I'd comfort you when you lost a friend, were feeling lonely, or if you were just depressed. Our facetime calls were the highlights of my days/weeks and you made me feel like I did have a friend when I felt alone. I could say that you deserved less, you mean nothing to me, you were a bitch, but that'd make me just like you. Looking at my phone and seeing that haunting text that reads "Thanks for ruining my birthday. Fuck you." makes me realize, I really miss you. I want to tell you I hope you are happy and I hope you make it through this, I hope you find someone cool. But all connection is broken now.

6. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Dear Anonymous,

I love you dearly, which is why this is confusing and hard.

I'm supposed to be able to come to you with anything without being judged for it. But in your arrogance and ignorance, you judged me harshly. I was raised as a good christian and I know I'm suppose to forgive and forget. But how can I? I cannot just forget about this.

I don't want to carry this burden but I cannot just let go of it. I don't want to be hurt again.

7. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Dear Anonymous,

As strange as it is, I fell in love with you. You became the one who filled my days with joy. I don't want to forget this feeling I had for you, but it's hurting me. It's hurting me because I can't give you this feeling- you already refused it. You probably thought I was coming off as really weird or thinking too quickly. But I assure you... that's not the case. Even though you hurt me, I love you, I want to keep loving you and supporting you no matter what. I just want you to speak to me again. Even if you can't be by my side, I want you to tell me what you feel yourself. I still want to talk to you as a friend. Please don't try to walk away. I don't want you to leave me.

Can we talk? Even if it's just a little bit. You make me really happy. I still dream about you too. But I guess we are too alike, so much so that we are not to be. I am your "white" and you are my "black". Just end this pain for me, just tell me what you're thinking. Don't be afraid to pull out this knife. I want you to. I need you to. I'll always be here for you, always. Even if you don't love me the way I love you. I'm sorry...I don't want to let go. I just want to be with you.

A little more. So I'll wait. I'll wait as long as I have to, for you to give me your bitter words yourself. I love you, after all.

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear Anonymous,

I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop arguing politics and ruining the peace that we have a lunch every day at school. The days that you are gone are gloriously peaceful... and that's because you argue so much. Listen, I share similar views, but there is no point in arguing constantly about them, okay? If you would just stop arguing, that would be great. You're such a fun person when you aren't arguing, but it's kind of hard to get along with you because you are arguing all day everyday. You would be able to make friends more easily if you could keep your opinions internal. People aren't going to change their opinion because you said something. People change their opinions because they want to, not because they were convinced to. No matter how much you argue, nobody cares and frankly nobody wants to hear you argue. Futhermore, people especially don't want to argue with you. You are so great when you aren't talking about politics and such and I would greatly appreciate it if you would just stop arguing with anything and everything and that would be just great if you could just be a nice person who nevers argue with anybody, especially his friends. I'm sure that everybody in our group of friends would totallya gree that you aren't always very fun to have around due to how much the peace is disturbed in your precense. Please just stop arguing and we will all be much happier.

(Thanks for making this thread, I needed to get that out.)

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous.

Sometimes I like not having many friends, but a lot of times I just feel so alone.
    No one ever wants to talk to me or anything. Every friendship I have had has always been one sided, they're only my friend when they need something. Otherwise no one really seems to care about me.
    I'm not sure what it is. Is it my personality? Is that I'm ugly? What is it about me that seems to make people repulsed?
    I feel like I'll die alone.

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Dear Anonymous,

Why did you go? Why didn't you tell anyone, why didn't you tell me? I would've understood it, and I could've helped you. We could have done this together, but it's all too late now. You are gone, and you'll never come back. You left me alone, even though I wasn't ready to be alone. I never realized it, I was too oblivious. I don't think I ever even knew who you are. I only got to know you when you were gone already, and now I'm here. Right now, when I need your help more as ever before, you're not here for me. You would be the only person to understand what I'm going through currently, but you left me to suffer through this alone. I love you, but I also hate you, it has to be said. I don't know what to do now, and there is nobody I can ask for help anymore. You thought I would get over it, that I would be able to forget you and go on. It has almost been a year now, and I'm still not over it, I still haven't forgotten you, but I did go on. I had to. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing, but what else could I do? Look at me now, I'm a wreck, destroying everything I love around me, breaking people I want to make happy. You were wrong, I couldn't do it alone. But it's too late now.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Dear Anonymous:

I'm glad that I started talking to you, hopefully we can be awesome friends!

12. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. A lot. I wish you hadn't left.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Dear Anonymous:

I think you're a bit of a dick! I don't usually say that about people, but how unreliable and lazy you are was just uncalled for. It makes me laugh when you criticize people based on age and stuff, considering you're an 'adult' and you are supposed to be beyond that. But the worst part is that even though you are an adult, you are far worse than most children I've met due to how unreliable, and how many excuses you make.

14. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Dear Anonymous,

I hate you. I disgust you with all of my heart. There's nothing good I can say about you. I try to do something right, and then you jump in to ruin it. Every single time again, you manage to screw things up. Why can't you just let me be happy for once? I want you to leave, disappear out of my life, but you can't. You're stuck here with me. I'll just have to deal with you. I hate you...

15. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Dear Anonymous

I sometimes worry that you have something against me. Sometimes, it feels like you ignore all I say, or simply sweep it under the carpet. Am I doing something wrong or annoying? I want to know. I never mean to be hurtful, but I'd appreciate if you told me where I'm going wrong. That way, I can at least change my ways.

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous:
    Thank you for being one of the best people I know. You never fail to make me smile, or to make me question your strange antics, but you make me happy. You help through my problems and I help you with yours. I know you're not perfect, but who is? But to me, you're as perfect as it gets.

17. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Dear Anon(s),

Thank you for always being there. You make my days that much better, and it really means a lot. I appreciate you a ton. I know I'm not always smiles and sunshine, so thanks for sticking with me and being there.

18. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous

I feel like people don't actually like me, they don't like talking to me. They just pretend to and then laugh behind my back because I'm just a joke. I'm useless, I'm not any fun to be around. Not even my own family likes me.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Dear Anonymous:

Part of me is hoping I won't have to see you again, other part is hoping I will.

20. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous

I hate being blamed for everything. I'm literally my family's scapegoat. Why do they hate me so much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.