1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Weekly Showdown - Tauros VS Bouffalant

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Feb 6, 2013.

?

Tauros VS Bouffalant

1. Tauros

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bouffalant

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Every week, you have the chance to vote for one of your favorite Pokémon as listed in the poll. The winner of the weeks poll will get a small showcase in the POTW section. This showdown is mainly for fun, so if possible try not to vote for the Pokémon you believe is actually better, but indeed the one you prefer. Voting lasts from Wednesday to the next Wednesday.

Winners List:
    Victini

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Click here to view a showcase of this weeks winner. There are also a few freebies included in the post. Voting now begins for the next stand off!

3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm going with Tauros here. I actually don't really care for either of these Pokémon, but a beast without an afro looks better than a beast with an afro in this case.

4. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I just think Bouffalant looks cool and has a pretty good moveset.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nate likes this.
  5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Classics win out over their afro'd cousins

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I just like Bouffalant better, seeing how I trained one to Lv. 100

7. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    i kinda like bouffalant's deign just a tiiiiiny bit more. also tauros really should have evolved into bouffalant. they really missed out on some good evo opportunities on gen 5

8. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I've never used either of these Pokémon on my team, nor am I a fan of them D: But If I had to choose, I'd pick Tauros.

9. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,542.1
    I'm gonna start by going strictly by stats again. Both of their base stat totals are even this time around. Tauros has much better speed than Bouffalant, but the latter has better bulk. Tauros has Thrash, Bouffalant has Head Smash. Their move pools are about even...
    Seeing as Tauros likely has a higher fan base (I've yet to see much open praise for either, but Tauros is older, so...), I'm going with Tauros. A buffalo with a shock-absorbing afro just doesn't seem like a good idea on paper to me. I'm much rather have an extremely aggressive bull instead.

10. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    I'm going with Bouffalant, it's head smash really packs a punch. It's a strong one... it really is.

11. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Dat sexy afro wins it for me.

12. GreenFire

GreenFire Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Tauros, I kinda think he has a wider more powerful attack moveset.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Things will change a bit, and there won't be anymore showcases for these pokes, however this is a good bit of fun so I will keep making these voting threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.