1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Lover's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by DracoFeathers, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    So I had first told myself I would probably never make one of these, but now I figure what the hell lol. In celebration of my 1 year on Lake Valor, I present my ask topic!
    *CUE CONFETTI AND FIREWORKS*
    So, first things first, a few rules:

• No really personal questions please
    • No whining if I don't answer your question. I have the right to tell you I'm not comfortable
    • Don't rush me. It will only succeed in getting me annoyed and make me not answer your question for that reason
    • Be nice. No rude or nasty questions/insults. Such will be ignore and reported to staff.
    • Other LV rules apply
    • No repeat questions (I'll let you know if it is one, so no worries)
    ~So with that said, ask away fellow Valorians!~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Favorite kind of Pizza?

Favorite kind of cookie?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DracoFeathers likes this.
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    GASP I CAN ASK YOU QUESTIONS NOW EEEE

What do you love most about Aleister Crowley in DGM?

4. Tsutome

Tsutome Knight of the Styx

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Thoughts on Fairies?

Besides Dragon-type, what's your favorite type?

You become an expert at using one weapon in combat. Which do you choose?

5. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Four cheese ~<3 (I love cheese)

Hmm, classic chocolate chip/chunk is always a favorite.

Two, in case I move around a lot in my twin bed. Sometimes I end up laying flat without any pillow at all though xD I sprawl.

Oh geeze hopefully this won't get too long lmao.

Once you see some his backstory and actual personality, you can't help but feel for and love the guy. He just wants to be accepted and liked, instead of judged for what he's not (vampire). And once befriended (which isn't hard lol), he's pretty much completely loyal and protective of those he cares about. And being as sheltered as he was, the naivety he has just adds to the adorable factor haha. But I also like how fierce he can get when provoked. Quiet and thoughtful one moment, then sassy and confident the next.

6. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    For about how long have you been a Contributor+?

Why is Dragonite your favorite?

If you could duel one person on Lake Valor, who would it be?

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    How many fingers are you holding up?

Do you use an alarm clock to get you out of bed?

Do you like your phone?

8. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    What's your favorite Dragon-Type (or part Dragon-Type) legendary?

9. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I like them, though I have to admit I wasn't too pleased at first when I heard they were immune to dragon moves and super effective against them specifically lol. Some Pokémon needed that extra second typing though.

Tough one there, since there are a lot of types that I like. I suppose Flying types since I love the idea of it. Why can't humans have wings? T-T

Hmm, I like Katanas, but I don't know if I'd be any good with swords since I'm not really a close range fighter type, so I would have to go with either a Long Bo or Bow and Arrow.

Hmm, I'm not sure if there's a way to find out, but I think I've been Contributor + for 5-6 months? I know it wasn't too long after being a Contributor...

Cause it's both adorable and powerful at the same time, whats not to like! Not to mention how versatile it is for battling. Can be a sp. attacker, attacker, or even used as bulk. 83

I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh. Jk lol. Um I really don't know .__. Like I said before I'm not really a fighter. Someone on the same level I guess? What do you mean by duel? lol

None, cause I'm using them all to type, duh 8P

I have to when I work morning shifts. I am not a morning person so I can't just wake up early on my own. I'd sleep all day XD

I love my phone. I got a Samsung Galaxy. When I'm able though I'm hoping to upgrade to the new model.

Hmm, another hard one lol. I like a lot of the legendary dragon types. I would ave to say either Giratina or Rayquaza I suppose.

10. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    What got you into Pokémon originally? How have our thoughts on Pokémon changes over the years?

11. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    If I remember right it was the show that got me into it. I remember the exact episode too, though not the title. It was during the first season's airing, the one where Ash had to pass a test by using different Pokémon against an adult teacher who had Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon. Ash ended up getting Ekans, Koffing and Meowth ironically and I believe he failed to use them in battle properly, which made Jessie, James and Meowth angry. (though I forget if they were watching. I know they were in the ep. though)

I remember loving Flareon's design, and I was intrigued by the show. Wasn't long after that when I got R/B and its all history from there leading to now.

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What do you like to do in your spare time?

13. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Usually I'm working on drawing, reading, listening to music, playing a game, browsing YT or roleplaying with a friend. Or chatting it up here, on the server, or on Skype 83 I should never be bored but somehow I still manage to every so often lol

14. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Are you a wizard?

iOS, Android, Windows, or another Mobile OS?

15. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Not telling 83

My phone is an Android and I've really liked it so far. I could never have an iPhone. I just don't like them after trying them in stores or my mom's.

Steamlined likes this.
  16. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What kinds of art programs do you use?

17. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    When I'm editing pictures I use Photoshop Elements with my Wacom Bamboo tablet <3. Though I also have the equivalent of the window's program Paint, called Paintbrush when I feel like doing a lineart. Other than that I have Sketchbook Copic Edition I use sometimes (and that I need to practice more in) if I feel the urge to draw digitally.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How was your day today?

19. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Pretty good so far, since didn't wake up with a headache again, so that's always a plus. May or may not have work, and even if I do it's not busy, so that will be easy too, though also boring xD

Going to try and work on art again today to, so cross your fingers that I actually get something done haha.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What is your favorite type of Pokémon

Your least favorite?

What do you mostly use to draw Pokémon?