1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

✯ ~ Lunar's Art Portfolio ~ ✯

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Jan 28, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Nothing really to say, but here are my pics that I've made ^^;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have more pictures, but most of them aren't Pokémon related ^^; Wanna see them? You can check them out in my DeviantArt account!

References:
    Ashlee the Lunar Winged Rabox

Sillina the Lunar Cat
    Ashlee the Lunar Rabbit-Pikachu
    Coco the Lunar Raccoon (coming soon...)

I will be editing this from time to time. So, look out :) lol

Edit on Feb. 27th: I have now been working on references for all of my OCs in my DA account!! I'll post down each of the names that I finished and will be working on next underneath the reference section of this post. =3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest and DracoFeathers like this.
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    These are really cool, your style is very unique, and you portray the characters' expressions quite well! One thing I do notice is that your lines can be a bit shaky at times, but that's nothing too bad- with some more practice, I'm sure you'll keep getting better in no time! Keep up the great work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Eh... I think the lines are like that since I mostly have been using MS (microsoft) Paint for all of my electronic pics. ^^; But I'll be sure to practice more to get them right. Thanks Del =3

~

I have another pic that I had just finished today and it actually involves in a roleplay scene in one of the roleplays I'm doing. This picture maybe a bit blurry since I didn't feel like making a digital version and only drew it in paper.. Sorry T^T' I'll put the pic, the description, and character copyrights in the spoilers tab so that way they're together and not make this post stretchy.

[​IMG]
    As Ashlee, Zevi, Despond, Xagiv, Rhogar, Kekeionga, and her lunar Gardevoir continue their journey to find Demonia, Xagiv had just walked off to find out more about their surroundings. When she left, however, they suddenly hear growling in a bush and sees a strange espeon tail hiding in the tree. Zevi's aura started to show in attempt to keep himself safe. When Ashlee discovered the growls coming in the bushes, she knows who is responsible for the growling instantly. They are known as hell hounds, creatures from the underworld with a dangerous venom in their body that can kill anyone with red oxygen blood. As Ashlee destroys the first hound, the second hound had jumped away from Ashlee's attack. Despond had used his attack at the second, but to his surprise nothing happened since the hound had dodged his attack too. Rhogar noticed a third hell hound tempting to get to the strange espeon. He then shot an arrow at it, hoping to stop the hound from it's attempt. The arrow had stabbed the hound through the head which caused blood to splatter to the tree, but surprisingly, it kept trying to get to the espeon. Rhogar decided to finish it off by charging straight at the hound into the bush and used one of his light attacks at it and turns it to ash. The remaining hell hound glared at Ashlee as it starts walking left... and then right. Doing the same process over and over again as if it's challenging her. And now as Ashlee accepts it's challenge, they wait for the result...
    Man this took me at about 10 hours... T_T' Rhogar, I hope I did your character right with the wings (when I looked up that once title you mentioned in the profile, it showed me mostly winged dragon humanoids with armor... And now for Zevi, I didn't know which kind of aura to do for him so I did black aura since that's mostly considered dark. I hope it's fine.

Zevi and the strange epseon η, © [member=TehAbsol]
    Despond © [member=Derahex]
    Rhogar © [member=Endrewswiftwind]
    Ashlee & Kekeionga © [member=LunarRabbitPikachu]

Derahex likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your art is pretty nice, the colors are good and your expressions are pretty good too, however I would recommend trying some new things with your character designs. I can see these stay true to the Pokémon art themselves, rather than your own style and I think they would be even better if they looked further away from the official art itself so that people recognize and remember your art easily.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Well actually, I have been trying out a new style of drawing with one of my OCs like how their fur is now more shown, but they are still going to be in sonic version since I'm use to it. And once I get some more practice on the others, I'll try something new later on. About the Pokémon art, huh, I didn't even know that they were that close to the art. :O thanks for pointing that out Ben. ^^ I guess I still got a long way to go :sweat:

~

I have now started working on the reference sheet for my OCs!! ^^ Now, you all will get to know the colors I used and the OC's profile! I will also update this post from time as I finish one reference sheet and the next by putting down the character's name with the attached link and the character that will be next. All of their reference will be on DeviantArt so don't be seeing them here :sweat:

Characters:
    Ashlee the Lunar Winged Rabox
    Sillina the Lunar Cat (coming soon...)

6. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Your art is really cute! I like how precise your strokes look, you draw Pokémon and sonic characters super well!

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Thanks a lot Aqua. =3

I actually haven't been drawing in a while. I've been really busy lately with college and fanfic. T_T I will do my best to update more art later. :sweat:

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    September 30th 2015​

​Hi there! Long time no update huh? To be honest, I have never gotten the time to actually work on some of by drawings before for the past 4 months. :sweat: But now, I've finally have some picture updates. In one of my posts here, I mentioned that I was going to work on a new style on how to show more of some of my oc's fur a bit more. I finally decided to stop the sonic verse for a while and learn how to draw the Anthropomorphic style. By doing this, I was hoping it would show a little more of what my characters are like. Here are some examples of the pics that I did in this style so far (will be in the spoilers tab and I only had time to do one character):

​[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think about this style? Do you guys think I should practice more or stick to the sonic verse? ^^;

​

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    January 1st, 2016

Hi guys! I wanted to make an update in this portfolio. :sweat: I've been doing a lot of practice on my drawings lately about my ocs and I feel like I'm kind of getting the hang of it. I've even managed to do some for my other ocs. I'll go ahead and show them here so you can see some of my ocs' new appearance with the anthro style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll work on the rest of my ocs for the anthro style. :sweat:

10. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Cool graphics! As for one of the first ones, did I just see Reshiram?

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Hmmm... Maybe so, maybe not. o3o

​January 27th, 2016​

The reference of Sillina is finally finished!! You can go ahead and click here to find out more about this white cat.

The next character to reference next:

Ashlee the Lunar Rabbit-Pikachu

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    ​March 27th, 2016​

Hello! Long time no update huh?

I am still working on my reference sheet, but I have also been doodling a lot by hand so I can practice more on anthropomorphic style along with trying to draw some other Pokémon. Sadly, they are all not finished digitally or are still in process of being digitally done.

Here are some WIP pictures that I made in pencil and paper:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (will fix the outfit in the digital version :sweat:)

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    April 14th, 2016​

Hello! Sorry for making another post. I need to keep this portfolio updated. :sweat: I have finished two of the pics above that I want to show you guys.

[​IMG]
    Picture for Lake Valor.

[​IMG]
    Signature pic practice (it's too small T_T)

I hope if that's alright for the little update.

14. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I love that we see so much improvement in your work Lunar! You have an adorable OC, and I really can't wait to see your art improve more <3

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Thanks a bunch Aqua! :3

May 11th, 2016​

During my one of my drawings, I suddenly hurt my wrist for doodling and typing out essays for my classes. Because of this, I was on artists block for a bit until I finish my classes for the summer. Once that was out of the way, I have been doing more practice on my ocs and Pokémon drawings. Here are two pictures that I have done from my WIP thread :sweat: :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDITED May 13th: I have taken out pics in the WIP post that are finished and added new ones that I plan to work on and finished by hand

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    June 7th, 2016​

Hello! I have more updates for you guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    ​July 26th, 2016

Hi guys! Long time no update. Pokémon GO has really been pulling me away from my drawings. But, I did notice some of my drawings that I have been working on and realized how much I have been slacking. :sweat: So, I started working on some and I think I need more practice (or refresh on what drawing equipment I use on computer and paper T_T). Well, here are some pics that I have finished:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    ​September 10th, 2016

I haven returned with some more art I did from college! Also, I have finally got GIMP back! Now I can give my backgrounds and shadows more appearance!! <3

[​IMG]
    I wanted to try and draw Rayquaza on my own for the first time and I am pleased, but there is a problem with the size on my oc & Raquaza. I made my oc too big and Rayquaza too small (it should be the other way around T_T). At this, I also wanted to test GIMP to see if I remember some of the tools there. I'm pleased with the glow on Rayquaza's stripes and Ashlee's keystone. Although the background could be better. Oh well.

[​IMG]
    I just love the new appearance on Vulpix for the Alola region!! It's so cute!!!! :3 So, I tried to draw it and the outcome of this picture turned out better than I thought. I am also working on the Alola form for Raichu, but I will need some time on it. :sweat:

19. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love the look you have on the Pokémon, they all feel so lively and cute, I can't wait to see that Raichu!

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Thanks Cad! You'll be seeing it soon! :)

September 23rd, 2016

I've finally got some time to work on a few pictures!

[​IMG]

Before I saw the Z move for the Alola Raichu, I listened to the song "Believe in myself" which is the theme for Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic Adventure DX. When I kept hearing some of the lyrics in the song, I'd figure it'd be perfect for the Alola Raichu since it's psychic type powers can now help it fly. So, I thought of this picture for it. :sweat:

[​IMG]

I wanted to try working on some flowers for a change after looking back to Roselia. The first flower I wanted to try are lilies. I didn't think lilies are this easy to make, but I'll have to wait and see when I try them again next time. I also added Cutiefly into the picture since it also fits in its description thanks to the color of the lily.​ I might make its evolution once the Pokémon Company talk about it more.

[​IMG]

I have finally took some time to draw one of the new Legendary Pokémon for Pokémon Moon, Lunala. I absolutely love Lunala! :love: All of the traits of Lunala being the beast of the moon just fits so perfect and how calls upon the moon. The only down fall is the type since I think it should be a ​ghost and ​fairy type since it represents the moon, but I guess it can't always be the way it is. :sweat: And just for fun, I decided to add my oc Ashlee and her Pokémon friends Absol, (shiny)Plusle, and Litten and gave her a new outfit for the Alola region only. I love how Lunala and the background of the moon turned out. It really shows how the moon reflects onto Lunala.

This is all the art I have. :)

Cadbberry likes this.