1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    *casually clears throat*
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/15494-what-are-event-points/

We got a lot of questions about it before, so here's a sticky explaining what they are and how they work in detail. This should answer any questions you may have about them.

3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Since we can no longer check how many posts we have for this month, how will we know how many more posts we need for postfest?

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    When viewing your profile (or your hovercard), click the button that says 'Find content'.
    Then, on the side, locate the header "See this member's:"

You can click 'Topics and posts', 'Only topics', or 'Only posts'. The first option is unsorted, since it just spits the threads you posted in, never mind when you posted in them (or where). So, I'd view each one separately.

I only recently discovered this myself, but it's apparently a very handy - and precise - way of seeing how much you've posted.

For example, here's what yours looks like for 'Only posts'.

5. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    I am unsure if this can at all be done but it was be cool to have a "to the top" little azelf to the bottom right of the screen Something that you can click to make browsing a page easier after you finished scrolling down.

Say you are reading an rp and dont plan to participate but reading it is nice ( or reading a fanfic) and you get to the bottom of the site. You can click Azelf buddy at the bottom of the screen and it will guide you back to the top to where you can click back to home.

I dont know if it can be placed but i thought it was a cute idea

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is already in place, in two places! One, by the right of each and every post. It's a little up arrow. Then another in the footer of the site that says go to top. :)

7. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Oh! I never noticed it due to how tiny they are on my screen! :sweat:

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Man, I'm so rusty with this forum thing... I'm trying to post art in a "spoiler tag" of sorts for the Portfolio article, but I can't for the life of me remember how it's done... I know how posting images work, I just want it safely stored away in a single little button without it crowding up my topic page with how big they are. Could you remind me how to do that please?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Spoiler tags are typed in like this:

Code:
    [spoiler]Put whatever you want to hide here, like this:
    [img=http://lakevalor.net/uploads/gallery/album_21/gallery_4732_21_161443.png][/spoiler]
    Put whatever you want to hide here, like this:
    [​IMG]

You can also put spoiler tags within spoiler tags if you wish, though most of the time that usually isn't needed.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey, I just wanted to ask another question: I can't seem to find all of the status updates thing now. I can tell where it would be, but I have no idea what happened for it to disappear, or how to get it back. I like seeing people do their status updates, and I hope that I can somehow get that back XD

11. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Go to your profile and go to your profile feed. That's were you can post status updates. Or just click your username at the top by the notifications and messages tab and click the thing that says "what's on your mind?"

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Yeah, I've been doing that, but I was talking about other people's status updates. Am I just going to have to go into each person's profile and see their status updates?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Unfortunately, yes. However, for people on your friends list, this can be mitigated.

Under "Notification Options" in your User CP, you can see a few options regarding status update notifications:

Those options will inform you of your status updates, your friends' status updates, and any status updates you've posted on. Other than that, there isn't a way to be notified of every status update that comes up (that would be a little tedious anyway).

You can always see the 5 most recent status updates on the Forum Index page, though, if that's what you were thinking of.

JadeFox likes this.
  14. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Thanks, that cleared things up a bit more!

15. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Quick question about BBcode sprites or what ever it is called. Let's say a Pokémon has different forms. Example being Greninja. How do I get it to be Ash Greninja? Also for Arceus how do I get the different plates?

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    No Gen 7 Pokémon have been added yet but, I am not 100% on it but forms of Pokémon are not able to be used with code, you may have to find a photo online.

17. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Thanks!

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Actually, I poked around a bit, and...

Code:
    [3D='arceus-dragon']
    [3D='arceus-dragon']

I don't know if this is the only one, but you should be able to find or derive others like it.

In the text editor, I found it in the suitcase, "Special BBCode".

19. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Thanks!

20. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    What happened to the tab in settings that allowed you to change the positions of your Medals and Treasures?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.