1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Pikachu theme coming to Japanese 3DS

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gemini, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great weekend :). It has been announced that a cute Pikachu theme is coming to the Japanese 3ds/2ds next month. This theme ties in with the Pikachu Faceplate which is coming to Japan and Europe soon. The name of this theme is "Pikachu all over the place" which is coming out in Japan on February 14th for 200Â¥. This theme features pikachu's all over the top and bottom of the ds screen. What's a nice touch is that the theme features music from the Pokemart in ORAS.

I think this is a pretty cute theme and I hope we will see a western release.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Adorable! How come Japan gets all the cute things first? I really want it in the states!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ...it's so cute, ahhh. I'll definitely make this my first and likely only 3DS theme purchase if it were to come to the US!

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    This theme looks so adorable! I bet that when you click the icons on the DS with this theme, a Pikachu cry will pop out like with the Chao Garden theme. I'm so jealous of everyone in Japan and can't wait to try out this theme once its out over here! ^^

5. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Really hoping this one comes to the US, I'd love to have it as my new background. The Slowpoke one came over, so I'm assuming this one will too eventually. Can't wait x3

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!

....too bad I won't be able to get either way.

Go cuteness!

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    That's super cute!

They need to bring it other places too. I'm no Pikachu fan... but that's just cute!

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's pretty cute, but how can it beat the Yadon theme?!

9. Phun

Phun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Needs more ribbons and bows if you ask me.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    So cute >.< I want one please! Why Japan?! Why?! :(. I repeat it is really cute :D

11. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    Meh, I think there's too much Pikachu IMO. I prefered the Slowpoke one. It's less busy and has an overall cuter Pokémon on it IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.