1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Species Art: Anthro or Normal?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Karma, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karma

Karma Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    If you draw any Pokémon art (More specifically, the Pokémon species), do you mainly draw them as they are, turn them into anthros/gijinkas, or a combination?

For me, I do both as they are and anthros a bit~ c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I do both, but I like doing Anthros a lot more. I like seeing Pokémon as if they were humans!

3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Anthros can be cool if done properly, but I either draw Pokémon as they are or make gijinkas out of them. I love coming up with gijinka designs, because it's a lot more challenging than a straight-up anthro, since you have to create clothes designs, as well as decide on hair and a body type that fit. Plus they end up looking really cool in the end!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    I like drawing them in normal form I'm not sure if I drawn them in anthro or gijinka form though

5. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    If by Anthro you mean they still look like themselves, they just wear clothes, talk and whatnot, then that's how I would usually draw them. But if you mean Gijinkas, then I don't like them. I don't like turning things into humans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.