1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Communicating With Aliens Using a Video Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Karma, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karma

Karma Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Let's say that aliens came to visit Earth and you wanted to communicate with them by sending over a video game to convey a "message"
    Which one would you choose to send and why?

For me, I'd pick Evolve, because if they wanted to colonize on the planet, they would have to fork over a ton of money to get the complete experience |D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'd send them Sims 4, so that they could get a general idea of our basic human needs and how we live our lives in the most basic form. They could also learn from the game and even develop an understanding of how we think and why we do the things we do to survive and thrive as human beings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'd send them Pokémon, soon they would be as hooked on it as all of us are :sceptile:

4. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I'd send them majoras mask, then they'll realise
    1) that its best to not come to our planet
    2) How f**ked up we are :P

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Destroy All Humans to show them how morally wrong we depict them to be.

6. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I'd send them Ocarina of Time because that is the best game ever made as argued by a lot of people and it shows real creativity and intuition.

7. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    For some reason when I saw the title of the topic I thought of Homestuck

I dunno, something nice and simple, like Sims

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.