1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Ask Fizzy a Question ★

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Fizzysoda, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Heyyo welcome to my Q&A thread :^)​
    Feel free to ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer them. I hope y'all go easy on me as I'm not the most active members around, but I'll answer your questions as soon as I can. I'd appreciate it if you don't ask any personal questions or be rude when asking.​
    I'll probably post answers every 4 or 5 questions. So um... yeah. Ask away!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Is Kyogre your favorite primal Pokémon?

How did you first get into Pokémon?

Which type of Pokémon is your favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Finally Fizzy! What are some fond memories you have on LV?

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How did you learn to make signatures?

5. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    • Yes it is! Its design is super cool and I really enjoy having one on my team just for fun even though Primal Groudon has the better ability (nullifies water attacks? UNACCEPTABLE!!1)
    • Pokémon has been around since I was a wee kid but I didn't care about it until 3rd grade. My brother just got a GBA at that time and one of his favourite game was Pokémon Ruby. I used to watch him play Pokémon a lot. He let me use one of his bootlegged LeafGreen copy and I gave it a try. I guess I quckly got interested in it because 2 years afetr I got my very own GBA and a copy of Sapphire.
    • Dragons and Water-types! Dark and Ice types are pretty nice tho. I also tend to like to use Special attackers more than Physical attackers.

The one I remember the most was back when we had a xat chatroom (it's LV's old chatroom) and doodled some stuff together. I even saved one of them. Lookie!
    [​IMG]
    feast your eyes on one of the ancient Lake Valorian relics. truly a work of art.

Well, when I made my first graphic, I didn't know what I was doing so it turned out pretty lame. Then I tried improving my skills by looking at tutorials on Youtube and DA. Satix and Achromatic's works were the ones that inspired me to keep trying :^)

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you have any more pieces of LV history to show us? I wanna see!

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Just how fizzy is your soda?

How has your day been? :)

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    What's your favorite kind of soda?

First and favorite Pokémon game?

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's your favorite thing about Indonesia?

10. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Is Fizzy Soda the way you like your sodas?

Have you ever tried Bandung Soda?

11. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Do you plan on becoming an active member again?

Are you going to reach for 2000 posts in the near future?

Favorite dessert?

12. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    I'm afraid that's the only one I have left :<
    I remember saving a lot of screenshots but I can't find the folder where I kept them.

-fizzy enough to make me burp (ew gross)

-It's been great! I spent the whole day relaxing since it's Sunday, haha.

-I love strawberry Fanta and Pepsi Blue :D
    I have actually tried to mix those two together one time and drank it. It was super unhealthy but who cares, it tasted gr8

-First game was Sapphire. My favourite main-series games are BW for its storyline and Emerald for Battle Frontier and the scene with the Hoenn trio at Sootopolis.

The food! There are many kinds of traditional food ranging from cakes, soups, desserts, etc. One of my favourite dishes is Pempek.

-if it aint fizzy, I aint drinkin' it

-No, I haven't, but I'd love to try it if I get the chance. It looks delicious! I like pink/red coloured drinks :)

-Hopefully yes, because I miss being an active member on LV :(
    I'm currently taking a break from videogames so as long as there are no new games that catches my interest, I won't be too active. (I have my sights on that new Fire Emblem game, though. Can't wait till it comes out!)

-Yeah, I'm aiming for 2000! It's only around 30 posts away so I'm getting pretty close

-Strawberry ice cream and chocolate pudding gosh im so weak
    Buut I do enjoy having some frozen yogurt once in a while.

13. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Have you ever caught another person cheating at a game?

Is it easier to warm up or cool down?

14. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Have you tried surfing?

15. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    Would you prefer a potato, a sweet potato or a yam?

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What other games do you like to play other than Pokémon?

What's your favorite legendary Pokémon? (other than Kyogre x3)

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Fizzy...why is your new signature so good?!

18. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    - Yeah, I've seen it happen several times, usually during a sports match. Some people I know tried to cheat their way out of a bet and got caught lol

- I think it's easier to warm up than to cool down. If you're cold, you can just add more layers to your clothing and drink some soup or something and you'll still feel comfy.

If it's hot, on the other hand, you can only remove so much clothing before you get naked. And being drenched in sticky, smelly sweat is really uncomfortable

Nope, and I don't think I'd want to try doing it. Looks too dangerous for me :(

- Potatoes all the way! Look at how many kinds of delicious goodness that you can make from them.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

when i die, bury me in potatoes
    - Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and on sometimes I also play Skyrim. I've only recently taken a liking to Fire Emblem because of Awakening and I'm trying out their older games.

I seem to have a liking to games that are kinda similar to Animal Crossing like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. I'm not very good at shooting games so I stick to town-managing and taking care of virtual creatures, heheh.

Skyrim is great if you're feeling stressed. You can just go around shouting at people, pickpocket town guards and strip them naked, and even punch a dragon to death if you want to. Some of the bugs and glitches in the game are funny as hell

- Latias had always been my fav since the first time I played Sapphire. i don't care what everyone says about latias it is the Best Dragon

i have no idea what you're talking about it's not that good
    i was in a good mood while making it i guess? my graphics kinda fluctuates in quality depending on how i'm feeling

thank u tho :')

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What's your opinion on boats? Do you like cruises? Have you been on one? Which company is your favorite cruise line?

20. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What is your favorite thread in LV?

Would you want a cup of tea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.