Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo
Art / Graphic

The Seashore House

Signatures Graphics Avatars Userbars GFX

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

Lord Vain
    Lord Vain

☆Ɗri∱ƫɩɳɡ ƊɩɡɩƫɑƖ Ɠσɗ☆

• Contributor+
  • 284 posts
  • Local Time: 06:39 AM

User's Awards

Righty-o, so here's the next request for you, had to bring it to you due to Lost having...lost track of time. :P //shot

Dazai Set

That's all there is to it, since we had already discussed it quite a bit in private, I hope you can have fun with making it and look forwards to what you may come up with. :3

0B4yJEB.png

#62 Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

User's Awards

Hello there! As you know, I am interested in a request from you, but it has two characters. 

Item: Avatar + Signature + Animated Userbar (That's a total of 150, right? Just making sure.)

Characters: Red and Blue please! Could you have Red be on the right side of the signature and Blue on the left? Is it possible to have both in one avatar? If not, Blue should be the one on the avatar. I'm really sorry about this, but I would like both in one avatar.

Colour Scheme: Red and blue, but any other colours like purple, orange, yellow and green are welcome.

Text: Signature text: "KANTO'S CHAMPIONS" Userbar Text: "Pokemon Masters". Could you also have the sprites of Red and Blue animated on the userbar?

I'll post you the links to them for convenience. Red and Blue.

Other: Hmm, not sure what else to say that has already been said, but should I pay you right now or after you complete the set? Thank you in advance!

iH4Hm6f.png           

qZ7qd7G.gifLTi1XUr.jpgeezSPWn.gif

Ask us a question! Click here!

We are the heroes of Light and Dark! Of Truth and Ideals! Together, we make a perfect world!

#63 Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

Fizzysoda
    Fizzysoda

Pokémon Professor

• 1,276 posts
  • Local Time: 06:39 PM

User's Awards

Lord Vain, your request has been completed! Enjoy your new set :]

✯Ho-OhLugia✯Yup! It's 150 points for your request. You don't have to pay me now, you can send me the points after you get your set ^_^

Edit: Oh, right. Before I forget, do you have those images of Red and Blue with a better resolution? They're a bit small so they might be a bit blurry when I put them into the sig.

Edited by Fizzysoda, 13 January 2017 - 04:51 PM.

Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Oshawott Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shiny Noibat Adoptable Shiny Rayquaza Adoptable

#64 Posted Yesterday, 07:11 AM

Rafael
    Rafael

Caped Baldy

• Contributor+
  • 1,253 posts
  • Local Time: 07:39 PM

User's Awards

Item: Signature + Avatar

Character/Focal:

or
 (whichever is easier to us)

Image size: 450x200 (or whatever works for you)

Color Scheme (If you have one in mind): Black and Red

Text: "Rafael"

Other: n/a

Rayquaza Adoptable Roserade Adoptable Whimsicott Adoptable Shiny Treecko Adoptable Chikorita Adoptable Mega Rayquaza Adoptable

Posted Image

Ask Me | DeviantArt | Portfolio | Rafael's Pokémon Shop | Twitter

Check out my Pokémon shop for lots of useful services for your Pokémon game!

Signature created by Reborn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users