1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which starter did you pick?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Mar 25, 2015.

Tags:
?

Which starter did you pick?

1. Chespin

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Fennekin

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  3. Froakie

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

Looks like the old thread died out a while ago.. can't have that. </3 Which starter did you pick in X/Y? Have you tried other starters? Which is your favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Chespin! I really like Fennekin's first form, but for the overall Kalos starter evo lines, the Chespin family is my favorite.

3. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I voted for Froakie because it is the first one I picked when I played X first, and Y was Fennekin. Generation wise, here's the list of Pokémon I chose first for that generation of games. :

Gen I: Charmander

Gen II: Totodile

Gen III: Treeko

Gen IV: Chimchar

Gen V: Snivy

Gen VI: Froakie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I went with Froakie. It's so cool and also pretty cute too. I feel like it has the most power and the best design out of the three, so I was with it all the way. Besides, it evolves in to some super cool Pokémon.

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I chose Fennikin! She's just so adorable and the fire-psychic type was awesome! I usually pick the fire starters since they're on fire! (Pun definitely intended) and I just happen to love fire type starters more than the other two types available!

They just ignite a burning passion within me! (puns galore!!)

6. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Not to mention F****** Bubbles!

If you are a Nostalgia Critic fan, you'll get the reference.

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    This latest time I chose Fennekin... which I immediately traded off as part of my Wonderlocke, haha. Froakie master race though. :)

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I went with Chespin because it was just simply the cutest of the 3. Also, Chesnaught was the just the coolest looking Pokémon I'd seen in a long time.

9. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm a grass fan mostly so I chose Chespin in my first play. I also felt bad for him because a lot of chespin fans grew discontent when the second stage was first revealed.He's still pretty cute. To bad he died in my Nuzlocke play before reaching his final form. Oh well

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Chespin, well and Froakie since I got both version on the same day.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Froakie, because I'm secretly a ninja.

RazilJ likes this.
  12. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I went with Fennekin. But even though I chose that starter, I always end up getting the other starters down the road, but I thought Chespins final evolution was hella weird.

13. Hiccup

Hiccup Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I played through my Pokémon X version multiple times, so I got to try out all the starters.

Chespin - I thought he was cute and all, but he wasn't very strong until his final form.

Fennekin - It took me awhile to master Fennekin's move, but after I did...it was easy to win battles.

Froakie - In my opinion, Froakie was the easiest to master, so I beat the game quicker with him/her.

Out of appearance though, I will always go with Chespin. ;P

14. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    i am petty sure i picked froakie, hes pretty rad and cool later when he evolve's, especially overpowering :P

15. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I picked Chespin!!!
    I really liked the overall design and features of it

and its a grass type...

16. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I haven't done XY yet (I'm waiting for Z), but I intend to pick Froakie.

In every generation so far, my preferred starter has been either Water or Fire. For once, Grass comes at a veeerrry close second.

I must say, even though I haven't played XYZ, I think its starters are collectively my favorite. Like if I rate each one on a scale of 1-10, Gen 6 probably gets a mean score of 8 or 9. Most other Gens mean scores are probably 6 or so.

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I have tried all of the starters, with Chespin being my first. My favorite out of the three would have the be Froakie though. It has a really cute design and it was fun training it into a Greninja. Breeding a protean Froakie also kind of made me have a bit of favoritism towards it.

18. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    I thought that I was going to go fennekin but no. I went with froakie. And froakie did not disappoint.

He was such an op jerk for the longest time, it was awesome honestly lol

19. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I chose Fennekin, because its line is my favorite! Though through my X playthroughs I chose Froakie and then Chespin, so I used them all.

20. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I've tried all of the starters at one point or another, and my favorites are Fennekin and Froakie! I was never a big fan of Chespin, but the other two are really cool and fun to use. Both Delphox and Greninja have awesome designs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.